The Student Room Group

Deutsche Bank Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AbdulrahmanNozad
How was the assessment centre for anyone who done it? did the interview have any technical questions?
Mine was CV based, was like a chat, the panel interview is intense though
Reply 21
hey, anyone here for CF? got an offer so wondering if others had heard back
Reply 22
hi, received an offer for CF, anyone else?
Original post by jjaik
me too!
this does not seem to be a degree program though i.e. you do not get a software degree at the end of the program.
Reply 25
Original post by jjaik
hi, i did the video interview a while back but it said "4 questions" but there were only 3 for me? as in the first actual video interview question was labeled "question 2" was it similar for u? did u do 3 questions or 4
Reply 26
Got my AC tomorrow
Reply 27
Hoping for it to go well
Reply 28
Original post by tmars
hi, i did the video interview a while back but it said "4 questions" but there were only 3 for me? as in the first actual video interview question was labeled "question 2" was it similar for u? did u do 3 questions or 4
as far as i can remember yes only 3 questions
Original post by Enzic
Couldn’t find a thread anywhere about the Deutsche bank apprenticeship so starting it now.

I’ve applied to the corporate finance degree apprenticeship stream and have completed the first video interview stage (in November) and haven’t heard back since.

Anyone get any emails from them regarding the next stages?
No, haven't heard back from them either
How can people have offers when some people like me haven’t even heard back from online interview ?
Original post by Alfiem99
How can people have offers when some people like me haven’t even heard back from online interview ?
I'm guessing it's because we applied earlier. I got an offer ages ago.
Reply 32
Original post by Alfiem99
depends on when you do the ac? i did mine jan 25
Original post by jjaik

I emailed them and they said they will get back to me soon even tho I did VI in November
Original post by AbdulrahmanNozad
How was the assessment centre for anyone who done it? did the interview have any technical questions?
nah competency only tbh and they do tell u that before u do it
Original post by jjaik
i got an offer aswell what is ur socials
Reply 36
I did my ac last Wednesday and got an email asking when I am available for them to call me. Did anyone else get this, and if so, did you guys get accepted or rejected?
Original post by NSR51
I did my ac last Wednesday and got an email asking when I am available for them to call me. Did anyone else get this, and if so, did you guys get accepted or rejected?

Hi I haven’t gotten one back. What was the call about, is it an acceptance call?
Reply 38
Original post by iamtrina
Hi I haven’t gotten one back. What was the call about, is it an acceptance call?

yh i got accepted into the final round i have the video interview on friday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending