The Student Room Group

Optometry

HI, currently I am year13 student and will be submitting my ucas soon for optom and so i just have few questions. WHICH UNIS DOES INTERVIEW FOR OPTOMETRY? how is the course? do you think the pay is good? is the optom industry saturated and whats the chances of improvement in pay?
Original post by Izzyjahan
HI, currently I am year13 student and will be submitting my ucas soon for optom and so i just have few questions. WHICH UNIS DOES INTERVIEW FOR OPTOMETRY? how is the course? do you think the pay is good? is the optom industry saturated and whats the chances of improvement in pay?

Some of your questions might be answered on the following thread, which some optom students respond to:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6737532
Reply 2
Original post by Izzyjahan

what are ur predicted grades? manchester aston and bradford do it im pretty sure
Reply 3
Original post by hiijsbsh
what are ur predicted grades? manchester aston and bradford do it im pretty sure

A*AA

Quick Reply

Latest