The Student Room Group

Casework Assistant CPS

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JadeCPS
Hi @Alejandro5648 ,
Congratulations on your successful application! You're placed on the reserve list for the area you interviewed with - for example in the north west area, you could be offered a role in offices based in Manchester, Preston or Carlisle.
If you respond to our early career team through the email you've received, they'll be happy to confirm which area you're on the reserve list for 🙂
Jade - CPS recruitment team

would they tell us where on the reserve list we are (ranking)?
Reply 21
Original post by sandybeach1996
would they tell us where on the reserve list we are (ranking)?

Hi @sandybeach1996

Please reply to the email you've received from our early careers team, and they'll confirm whether this can be disclosed.

Reply 22
Original post by JadeCPS
Hi @sandybeach1996
Please reply to the email you've received from our early careers team, and they'll confirm whether this can be disclosed.

Hi Jade,

Hope you're doing good. I am still waiting for my interview outcome, I had my interview on 27th Feb'2024. Is it possible to have an idea when to expect the outcome.

Best,
Sonia
Reply 23
Original post by 696606
Hi Jade,
Hope you're doing good. I am still waiting for my interview outcome, I had my interview on 27th Feb'2024. Is it possible to have an idea when to expect the outcome.
Best,
Sonia

Hi @696606

The last few interviews are taking place this week, so we hope to start sending offers out by next week. I'll keep an eye on this and get back to you if I receive any updates on the timescale 🙂

Reply 24
Original post by JadeCPS
Hi @696606
The last few interviews are taking place this week, so we hope to start sending offers out by next week. I'll keep an eye on this and get back to you if I receive any updates on the timescale 🙂

Thank you for the update.

Best,
Sonia
Reply 25
Original post by JadeCPS
Hi @696606

Hi Jade,
I received an email last week informing me that my application was unsuccessful. I attempted to request feedback on my interview from the career team, as it could be valuable for my future applications. However, I have not received any response yet. Is there any way you could assist?

Best,
Sonia
Reply 26
Original post by 696606
Hi Jade,
I received an email last week informing me that my application was unsuccessful. I attempted to request feedback on my interview from the career team, as it could be valuable for my future applications. However, I have not received any response yet. Is there any way you could assist?
Best,
Sonia

Hi Sonia, please send me a direct message with your full name and the email address you used to contact the team. I'll do my best to get some feedback for you 🙂

Reply 27
Original post by JadeCPS
Hi Sonia, please send me a direct message with your full name and the email address you used to contact the team. I'll do my best to get some feedback for you 🙂

Thank you for prompt reply, just inboxed you my details.
Reply 28
Hi all,

Applications are now open for paralegal assistants - you can find out more here. Like the casework assistant role, this is a great opportunity to kickstart your legal career. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch 🙂

has anyone been offered the job?
Hi all,

Applications open again for casework assistants on 16 May. Register for updates here Apply to become a casework assistant | The Crown Prosecution Service (cps.gov.uk) 🙂

Original post by JadeCPS
Hi all,
Applications open again for casework assistants on 16 May. Register for updates here Apply to become a casework assistant | The Crown Prosecution Service (cps.gov.uk) 🙂

Hi Jade,
I am on the reserve list for the same position. Do you think I would be considered for a job offer. I do not see the point of re-applying. Please advise. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending