The Student Room Group

Home Office EO Caseworker 2023 Role

I know there's plenty of threads re UKVI roles (I actually started a very popular one on the forum a whole 6 years ago when I was trying so hard to get into the CS 🙃), but has anyone applied for the EO Caseworker roles? I applied for Liverpool and got through the various assessments to the interview stage. I've since submitted the interview and I'm now just waiting to hear back.

A little unsure if I'm doing right as I'm currently already a caseworker for a different department within the Home Office, but keen to get my promotion to EO. I've heard some worrying stories regarding life in UKVI and wondered if anyone can reassure that it's not as bad as they say these days?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Flx1
I know there's plenty of threads re UKVI roles (I actually started a very popular one on the forum a whole 6 years ago when I was trying so hard to get into the CS 🙃), but has anyone applied for the EO Caseworker roles? I applied for Liverpool and got through the various assessments to the interview stage. I've since submitted the interview and I'm now just waiting to hear back.

A little unsure if I'm doing right as I'm currently already a caseworker for a different department within the Home Office, but keen to get my promotion to EO. I've heard some worrying stories regarding life in UKVI and wondered if anyone can reassure that it's not as bad as they say these days?

Just wondering what kind of questions did you get asked?
Reply 2
It’s bad..just know it’s the hardest government administration department to work for in the Home Office. It will take years for you to earn decent amount of salary and make sure to always pick closest location ever and not reallocate in any way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending