The Student Room Group

LSE MPhil/ PhD 2024/2025

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Finwizard
Hi any idea when the funding decision will be out?
That's what I am wondering as well. Did you get any more information about that?
Reply 61
Original post by BlankSpace1234
Hey all! I applied for a MPhil/PhD on January 15, and was emailed yesterday with an interview invite. It probably varies based on programs, I'm doing environmental policy and development, but someone asked about interview responses so I thought I'd share :smile:.
Hi! Did you hear anything about funding?
My application for MPhil/PhD law is still under consideration. Does anyone know if this is bad sign that I still haven't heard back. I did have my interview.
Reply 63
Original post by AishSingh
My application for MPhil/PhD law is still under consideration. Does anyone know if this is bad sign that I still haven't heard back. I did have my interview.

Personally, some weeks after my interview, I received a message from the Uni informing me that I had been put on a waiting list (so, not successful in the first place) and that they would come back to me in case there were vacancies. So, having not received any update since your interview seems not extremely encouraging to me, but I hope I'm wrong and I wish you the best of luck with all your applications.
Its the last week of March, has anyone had any news about the LSE Studentships and ESRC funding yet?
Does anybody know about the studentship/funding decisions? Are they out?
Original post by muazchaudhry
Does anybody know about the studentship/funding decisions? Are they out?

I also would love to know about this! I've not heard anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending