The Student Room Group

Cambridge Mphil biological sciences

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous #2
hi, congrats! may i know when did you have your interview?

Of course. Had mine on Jan 21st, so fairly quick turnaround all in all.
Anyone applied in January? Do you receive any interview invitation?
Reply 22
I applied for the Psychology track. Had my interview End of February, they told me to inform me about the outcome latest on the 13. of March. Anyone else in Psychology here?
Original post by TempNeb
I applied for the Psychology track. Had my interview End of February, they told me to inform me about the outcome latest on the 13. of March. Anyone else in Psychology here?
Hey. May I ask how long you receive the interview invitation after submitting your application?
Original post by #appletree
Hey, I just received an unofficial offer and was moved to Awaiting approval by Postgraduate Admissions Office. But in the mail it sounds like the step in the PAO is more a formality.
Hey. May I ask if you had contacted any project supervisor before applying? Or you just submitted all the required documents and wait?
Reply 25
No I definitely chatted with a supervisor before submission. After submitting everything it took about 1-2 weeks until interview.
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hey. May I ask if you had contacted any project supervisor before applying? Or you just submitted all the required documents and wait?

I didn't contact a supervisor. Actually, I would say that's not really an advantage for this programme as they cannot guarantee you that you can work with a specific supervisor during your project.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending