The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Official University of Surrey Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by Anonymous #2
also i tried contacting the admissions team via mail twice in the span of 3 weeks and still haven't received any response from them. I couldn't connect on call with them as well because I'm based outside of the UK.
Hi there!

This is a very busy period for the Admissions Team and they will get back to you soon. If you would like to try contacting them again, this link might help. There's also an option there to chat with an adviser live.

I hope this helps!

Marko
Accounting and Finance BSc
Hi I'm studying child nursing at Surrey right now, if anyone has any questions about studying a similar course or anything else you can ask on here or pm me. Congrats to everyone who has got an offer!
Hello everyone, TSR Goes Green is back where across the site, you can engage in many conversations centring on the environment and nature! @flowersinmyhair made a thread asking whether the campus environment influenced your uni choices, and @Scotland Yard wants to know your opinion on whether unis should ban meat from their menus! Would love to know your thoughts in both threads :smile:!

Click the links below to get involved!

Do you think universities should ban meat from their menus? - The Student Room
Did the campus environment influence your uni decision? - The Student Room

And if you want to get involved with more TSR Goes Green threads that may interest you, look no further: TSR Goes Green! Mk II - 2024 Hub thread - The Student Room
I received a request from admission team uploading some proof of study but haven’t heard back since then l, it was almost 2 months ago. I tried email but never get any response back as well, what should I do?
Original post by grumgrumlo
I received a request from admission team uploading some proof of study but haven’t heard back since then l, it was almost 2 months ago. I tried email but never get any response back as well, what should I do?
Hey there! The same thing for me as well. I made a call to the admission team and also sent an email and both responses were to be patient, they will reply soon about the feedback of the interview and their desicions. I guess they have to deal with a lot of applications and it takes time to process all of them , but yes it would be great to hear from them because I have been waiting for 2 months as well
Original post by Boglarkat
Hey there! The same thing for me as well. I made a call to the admission team and also sent an email and both responses were to be patient, they will reply soon about the feedback of the interview and their desicions. I guess they have to deal with a lot of applications and it takes time to process all of them , but yes it would be great to hear from them because I have been waiting for 2 months as well

I’m a bit relieved to hear that, I hope you get replied soon! I’ve heard of some uni would skip replying applications until UCAS close the period, rejection will be sends automatically by the system at that time. Hopefully this is not the case. Anyway, all the best for your application!
Original post by Talkative Toad
Hello people, here is the discussion thread for people who have applied to the University of Surrey and have received and offer.
Feel free to introduce yourselves to get to know other offer holders.
Mod/Volunteer note: Please do not share links of off-site group chats or ask for social media handles, such posts will simply be reported and removed as standard.

Joining University Connect by TSR is another great way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you! The link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Original post by vm923
Hey! I am an also offer holder (for vet med), and I wanted to go to the offer holder day but I didn’t receive an email about it unfortunately— although I am an international student so sadly might not be able to make the day
congratulations on your offer! :smile:

Hey me too! I'm also an international student.
I've made Surrey my firm choice to study vet med in September. International student coming from Vancouver, Canada.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending