The Student Room Group

Official University of Cambridge offer-holders thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Got an offer to study Maths at Queens! :biggrin:
Reply 41
Original post by emm4nuella
The University of Cambridge 2024 offer-holders' thread

For people with Cambridge undergraduate offers to start in autumn 2024.

Parents: you are free to comment on this thread to provide words of encouragement and guidance to the applicants, but you also have your own thread for parental debates -> https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6325348

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have got a offer from Cambridge for 2024 entry - congratulations <3 ! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!!

A tracking form has been created so that you can see when offers/interviews are being given out.

Link to decisions entry form: https://forms.gle/jKQFgXuinKKDxPkt5
Please be aware you will need your TSR user ID to complete the form. If you don't know how to find this, click here.

2024 form responses:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jZ2MlmtrwgKjloO8Psw4asE-fJZR7TidDFW5M6NmXAk/edit?usp=sharing

Note: All data you share is at your own risk, the forms and resources linked here are not controlled by The Student Room Group Ltd. If you have any issues, please tag a member of the Universities Volunteer team (in purple and cyan at the bottom of this page). For more information please click here.

Architecture at St John’s!!
Original post by StudentLM
Hi! I've been pooled to girton for law, I was wondering what the social life is like with it being so far away from the city centre?

Well done!! I do law at the mo!
The fact that girton is a bit further out is a concern for a lot of people, and while, yeah it’s a bit annoying, it’s not that big of a deal. If you wanna go out with a group of people for the night, you can get the bus into town, and then get an uber between you all on the way back, and it works out relatively cheap. The social life is still great, even in college itself
Original post by Yashu05
Got an offer to study Maths at Queens! :biggrin:

Do you wanna prep for step together?
Reply 44
Hey guys, current med student at Homerton here, if anybody has any questions about first year med, or Homerton as a college, feel free to ask away. I don't bite, I promise 😁

To those who have gotten an offer from Cambridge, congratulations! You've worked very hard, take some time to celebrate the offer!
I got an offer for Design Tripos at St. John's! Pretty nerve-racking really... especially remembering the entire admissions process and how so many things were new to us... Can't wait to meet others when the course starts (hopefully)!
Hey!
I received an offer for Land Economy at Pembroke!
Is there a group chat for the offer holders?:smile:
Original post by QueenSensational
I got an offer for Design Tripos at St. John's! Pretty nerve-racking really... especially remembering the entire admissions process and how so many things were new to us... Can't wait to meet others when the course starts (hopefully)!

Ahh we on the same course! I got in too for Murray Edwards!
Original post by Hehehritijrbtbt

Well done! Which subject for?

Economics!
Reply 49
History of art at Jesus :smile:
Reply 50
Congratulations to everyone for getting offers! I was pooled to sidney sussex for asian and middle eastern studies and honestly can't believe it. I'm so chuffed 😁
I was pooled to Lucy Cavendish for chemical engineering. Super happy!! Congrats everyone
Please note that sharing or asking for group chats or social media details is against TSR rules.
Original post by Castrovalva
Hey all! I'm a Girton MML (Spanish and ab initio German) offer holder - pooled from Christ's but to be honest ecstatic to have got in anywhere lol! Has the shock worn off for anyone yet? I still can't believe it, no matter how many people tell me they're not surprised!

Ab initio German represent! :awesome:

I did it now quite a few years ago but let me know if you have any questions :smile:
Original post by Alex_Raven
Just received an offer for medicine at Fitzwilliam! Anybody else going to Fitz????

Hi congratulations on your offer! I’ve also received an offer from fitzwilliam to study medicine 😊
Original post by Mjb6
Congratulations to everyone for getting offers! I was pooled to sidney sussex for asian and middle eastern studies and honestly can't believe it. I'm so chuffed 😁

i also have an AMES offer! which language/ languages did you apply for?
Original post by Alex_Raven
Just received an offer for medicine at Fitzwilliam! Anybody else going to Fitz????

Got an offer for medicine at Fitz too !! (pooled from John's, kinda sad as I was pretty set on John's)
Applied for deferred so starting in 2025 :smile:
Reply 57
Original post by Anonymous #7
i also have an AMES offer! which language/ languages did you apply for?

Congratulations! Its nice to see someone else with an AMES offer. Which college did you get an offer from? I applied for Chinese. What about you?
Original post by Mjb6
Congratulations! Its nice to see someone else with an AMES offer. Which college did you get an offer from? I applied for Chinese. What about you?

wow i also went for chinese! i applied to and have an offer from john's.
Reply 59
Original post by harvey_specterx
Do you wanna prep for step together?

I'm thinking of streaming my revision at some point. Shoot me a dm!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending