The Student Room Group

Official University of Cambridge offer-holders thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aaminazara
Hi congratulations on your offer! I’ve also received an offer from fitzwilliam to study medicine 😊

This is so excitingggg, hopefully we can talk a bit before October so there will be a friendly face in my college and course xx
HSPS at Lucy Cavendish! So happy!!!!!!
Original post by kayla_kayak
Got an offer for medicine at Fitz too !! (pooled from John's, kinda sad as I was pretty set on John's)
Applied for deferred so starting in 2025 :smile:

St John’s is lovely, but I’m sure you’ll love Fitz just as much when you start!!!! Can’t wait to meet you (next year) ❤️
Original post by flickw
hey congratulations!! nice to meet another vet, I have an offer for vet med at Sidney 🙂

Congrats! I have an offer for vet med too and I agree it is nice to find more vets they are rare haha! Is there a vet med offer chat or even just a general cam offer holder chat? Thanks :smile:
so excited for everyone omgg! if there are any trinity or classics applicants let’s chat 💕
Original post by Mjb6
Congratulations to everyone for getting offers! I was pooled to sidney sussex for asian and middle eastern studies and honestly can't believe it. I'm so chuffed 😁

Same here I got into AMES with french at st Johns
Original post by Alex_Raven
This is so excitingggg, hopefully we can talk a bit before October so there will be a friendly face in my college and course xx

sounds great!
Original post by Anonymous #12
I’m also at Sidney, but for engineering— congrats on ur offer!!!

ah its so exciting, congratulations to you too! maybe see you on the offer holder day
Original post by biinvdeuikbjo
Congrats! I have an offer for vet med too and I agree it is nice to find more vets they are rare haha! Is there a vet med offer chat or even just a general cam offer holder chat? Thanks :smile:

I'd love to know if there's a vet chat too, I havent seen one yet! also which college is your offer from?
Original post by flickw
I'd love to know if there's a vet chat too, I havent seen one yet! also which college is your offer from?

mine’s for selwyn! so excited ahh congrats everyone <33
Original post by Anonymous #1
HSPS or Emmanuel anyone?

Hi I got an offer for MML at Emmanuel!
Reply 91
Original post by StudentLM
Hey guys I've got an offer from Girton for law, pooled from where I applied (st Johns) and I'm still in shock that I've got an offer! Huge congrats to everyone! :smile:

I also got pooled from st johns to girton! Im doing maths though
mine’s for selwyn! so excited ahh congrats everyone <33

ooh nice, I looked round selwyn on the open day its lovely isnt it!
Original post by Lina-K
I got an engineering offer at Sidney- actually cannnnnnot believe it

Well done!!! I got an offer for medicine from Sidney!
Original post by Alex_Raven
Just received an offer for medicine at Fitzwilliam! Anybody else going to Fitz????

Fitz med also! We should make some kinda gc to get to know each other beforehand
Original post by jess_d0236
Omg congrats!! It's honestly so surreal - I know how you feel! I was convinced after my interview that I'd flunked it.

Thank you, and congratulations too! I guess that's a kind of universal feeling lol, I had two interviews and the first one was pretty good, but I had given up hope after the second one because I was stumbling over my words and giving what I thought were the most boring replies ever 😭 but thankfully we made it somehow
Original post by ale111
I’m history of art at jesussss :smile:

omg congrats! see you there maybe!!

That's this thread :tongue:

Reminder not to offer or ask for social media details on TSR please :nope:
Hi! Has anyone received offers for His Pol / offers at MEdwards?
Original post by sulemanelmagrbi
Fitz med also! We should make some kinda gc to get to know each other beforehand

That’s a great idea xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending