The Student Room Group

University Not Confirming Attendance for 1 month

Hello all, I am a foundation year student starting 29/01.My university has told me on induction/enrolment thatthey do not confirm attendance for 4-6 weeks after thecourse has started in order to “prove” that you’rededicated. Being an estranged student
This leaves me with very little options as it’s in London and I am in Birmingham, I already have a student accommodation secured but made no rental payments as of yet(waiting on maintenance) what are my options if there are any?
Original post by AndreG
Hello all, I am a foundation year student starting 29/01.My university has told me on induction/enrolment thatthey do not confirm attendance for 4-6 weeks after thecourse has started in order to “prove” that you’rededicated. Being an estranged student
This leaves me with very little options as it’s in London and I am in Birmingham, I already have a student accommodation secured but made no rental payments as of yet(waiting on maintenance) what are my options if there are any?

Hi Andre. Can you please confirm the name of the college or University? Is this with the Open University (OU)? Thanks - David
Reply 2
Original post by David SLC
Hi Andre. Can you please confirm the name of the college or University? Is this with the Open University (OU)? Thanks - David

No Sorry this is with LCCM London College of Contemporary Music
Original post by AndreG
No Sorry this is with LCCM London College of Contemporary Music

Thank you.

I would advise speaking to them directly to see if they are able to release the payments by sending us 'confirmation of registration', Once we schedule payments it's then down to the university to release the payments to the students. Once they do this it takes 1-2 working days to update and you're then paid in 3-5 working days. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending