The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford Pharmacology MSc (2018 entry)

I’ve been (conditionally) accepted into the Pharmacology Taught MSc program at oxford and I was wondering where others in the same boat where when I couldn’t find any !
Original post by saiclops
I’ve been (conditionally) accepted into the Pharmacology Taught MSc program at oxford and I was wondering where others in the same boat where when I couldn’t find any !

Official thread here
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Hey hey, I'm currently finishing up with meeting the conditions. Definitely joining you next year :smile:
Reply 3
Hello, I'm on the same boat, also finishing up with meeting the conditions
Reply 4
Original post by Wwys
Hello, I'm on the same boat, also finishing up with meeting the conditions

cool nice to meet you! I’ve sent in my transcripts just waiting for a confirmation now
Reply 5
cool nice to meet you! I’ve sent in my transcripts just waiting for a confirmation now

Glad to have found others doing the same course a same haha just waiting on my graduation so I can get the transcripts that Oxford need 😅
Reply 6
Original post by Wwys
Glad to have found others doing the same course a same haha just waiting on my graduation so I can get the transcripts that Oxford need 😅

I got the final confirmation from them today and grads next week so now I Wait 😂 and yes it’s nice to find at least some people on the course!
Reply 7
I got the final confirmation from them today and grads next week so now I Wait 😂 and yes it’s nice to find at least some people on the course!

Awesome!! Guess I'll see you in October! :smile:
Reply 8
Hey hey I finished my conditions weeks ago. Can’t wait to meet you guys in October!
Hi could anyone share about the interview? what kinds of questions did they ask?
Original post by Stellariovy
Hi could anyone share about the interview? what kinds of questions did they ask?

Hi
I would like to ask you about your interview experience. How was it? What do they usually ask about?
Reply 11
Original post by Tibyan67
Hi
I would like to ask you about your interview experience. How was it? What do they usually ask about?

Hi,
I am shortlisted for an interview next week. What sort of quantitative questions did they ask?

Best

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending