The Student Room Group

Oxford Biology offer holders 2024

I have an offer for bio at wadham and I was just wondering if there was anyone else who was going for biology and how you're feeling?
Reply 1
Original post by forestwillow
I have an offer for bio at wadham and I was just wondering if there was anyone else who was going for biology and how you're feeling?

I've got an offer for bio at Keble. Looking forward to it (as long as I get the grades). An essay every week sounds pretty tough but I'm sure we'll get used to it.
Reply 2
I've got an offer for bio at Keble. Looking forward to it to be fair, an essay every week does sound tough tho.
Reply 3
Original post by Lexios
I've got an offer for bio at Keble. Looking forward to it (as long as I get the grades). An essay every week sounds pretty tough but I'm sure we'll get used to it.

I'm kind of looking forward to it, ngl, it's been so long since I've had the chance to actually write about biology
Original post by forestwillow

Hello, I can't assist re biology but I am a graduate of Wadham and I just want to say that it's a wonderful college. The Oxford experience in general is amazing - academic intensity and a social whirl. Congrats on getting a place, and I hope you have a blast.
Hi, my son has an offer at Wadham to study Biology - we went to the offer holder day on Monday. He isn't on this site yet but I'll ask him to set up an account!
Original post by Thunderstorms19
Hi, my son has an offer at Wadham to study Biology - we went to the offer holder day on Monday. He isn't on this site yet but I'll ask him to set up an account!

I was there too! It seemed very lovely but unfortunately I didn't get to meet anyone doing bio in person. That sounds fab, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending