The Student Room Group

Evelyn Partners Graduate Scheme

Has anyone done the video interview and have any tips?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’m just about to do mine… how much time do you have to prep before the recording starts?
Reply 2
Original post by kookykooky
I’m just about to do mine… how much time do you have to prep before the recording starts?

You get given question then have 2.5 minutes. It's quite nice as you can retake up to 3 times.
Reply 3
Original post by Oranges126
Has anyone done the video interview and have any tips?

It's the same as others - why do you want to work in this role? competency questions etc
Received AC invite for this Friday. Extremely short notice so was wondering if anyone else also got it
Reply 5
Original post by l00k1ng4j0b
Received AC invite for this Friday. Extremely short notice so was wondering if anyone else also got it

Hi - How long did it take for you to hear a response after your video interview?
Hi - How long did it take for you to hear a response after your video interview?

Never had a video interview, had a telephone interview on October 12th
Reply 7

Can You tell what it was like, I want to apply for next year
Reply 8
I only just recently submitted an application for this years grad programme and I’m yet to do the first round of assessments do you think I’ve applied too late if everyone already has their ACs confirmed?

got it on monday
Original post by grad2425
I only just recently submitted an application for this years grad programme and I’m yet to do the first round of assessments do you think I’ve applied too late if everyone already has their ACs confirmed?

best of luck
Original post by asdfghjkl38216
got it on monday

How was it?
Reply 12

Was this for the written case study? How was it?
Was this for the written case study? How was it?

It’s to make a recommendation based on like 4 options. Make sure to adress the requirements, you are supposed to send an email answer.
Reply 14
Original post by Jajajaja73
It’s to make a recommendation based on like 4 options. Make sure to adress the requirements, you are supposed to send an email answer.

Also is this stage the AC or is that the next stage? Furthermore, is any talking involved or is it just literally typing a response
Has anyone had their AC for the ACA Audit grad scheme yet?
Reply 16
Has anyone had their AC for the ACA Audit grad scheme yet?

Hi is the AC the written case study?

Hi is the AC the written case study?

On the website, it says it’s over 2 days with the 1st day to be a written case study and an informal QnA session. And the 2nd day to include a group exercise and individual interview.
Reply 18
I just got invited to a written exercise and Q&A via Teams
Reply 19
Best of luck with the ACs guys, got an invite too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending