The Student Room Group

Sunderland University Adult Nursing (blended) Bsc Hons

Hi, I wish to enrol on this University and I would like to know if SFE will fully support me with a Maintenance Loan too and a child grant apart from the Tuition Fee. I wish to keep my child at the nursery while studying the days online, also they require physical attendance 2 days per month only on campus. Is anyone doing the same course and can help me with some information? This will be my second degree (I finished Business and Management) but I feel that nursing is something which I would like to do. Thank you.
Original post by username6747516
Hi, I wish to enrol on this University and I would like to know if SFE will fully support me with a Maintenance Loan too and a child grant apart from the Tuition Fee. I wish to keep my child at the nursery while studying the days online, also they require physical attendance 2 days per month only on campus. Is anyone doing the same course and can help me with some information? This will be my second degree (I finished Business and Management) but I feel that nursing is something which I would like to do. Thank you.

I've moved this thread to the Ask SFE forum so that official reps can answer your questions on funding. :smile:
Original post by username6747516

Hi there,

Would the Nursing course be a Full Time course? How long would it be in duration? Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending