The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Rejection from Queen’s Univeristy Belfast

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #6
Yes ! :frown: I haven't heard anything since the declaration form !
Awh hopefully you hear soon!! Crazy they are so spaced out. Must be a massive number of applicants 😓
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Asking for a friend, is anyone still waiting to here about interview?
Original post by Anonymous #2

Yes ! Is your friend applying for year 2 entry ?
Original post by Anonymous #6
Yes ! Is your friend applying for year 2 entry ?

No first year nursing but shes not heard a thing yet
I wouldn't panic I was told interviews would be right through March so there's still time ! She could email admissions ? I'm hoping for year 2 entry I got in touch with Ulster and they said interviews for year 2 would be after Easter 🙏🏻

Apparently they are imterviewing until mid/end of april and I only heard about my interiew a week before so she still has time x

Did your friend get the consent and declaration email?
Original post by Colehewitt21
Did your friend get the consent and declaration email?

Yeh she had that February then nothing & interviews end this week as admission said interviews will be ongoing through march
Yeh she had that February then nothing & interviews end this week as admission said interviews will be ongoing through march

Maybe see if she can email admissions and ask? Unless interviews are going on a bit longer, I'm not sure!

Hopefully she hears something soon! 🤞
I’m applying for mental health nursing at queens and ulster (Magee) I did my interview at the start of March and got the declaration from queens a few weeks ago. Has anyone heard back from interviews yet or been offered a place?
Original post by Anonymous #7
I’m applying for mental health nursing at queens and ulster (Magee) I did my interview at the start of March and got the declaration from queens a few weeks ago. Has anyone heard back from interviews yet or been offered a place?

Hi, no haven't heard anything but I don't think we will until around mid May
Original post by Anonymous #3
Hi, no haven't heard anything but I don't think we will until around mid May

Ah okay thanks. Have you finished a-levels or other qualifications?
Original post by molliehaughian
Ah okay thanks. Have you finished a-levels or other qualifications?
I'm a mature student currently doing an access course! What about you?
Original post by Anonymous #3
I'm a mature student currently doing an access course! What about you?

I finished my A-Levels last year and took a year out so I have the right grades just waiting to hear on the interview.
Original post by Anonymous #7
I finished my A-Levels last year and took a year out so I have the right grades just waiting to hear on the interview.

Oh that's good, at least you know you've got the grades! I'm pretty confident I will meet the grades 🤞🏻but I'm more worried about the interview 🙈I was so nervous! I'm also glad I've got exams as it's keeping my mind off waiting to hear back lol.
How's everyone finding the wait... ahhh
Hi did everyone get the email today to say offer will be made before deadline
Yes! My heart skipped a beat. However I've heard that most years they leave it to the very last minute to make offers
Original post by Anonymous
Yes! My heart skipped a beat. However I've heard that most years they leave it to the very last minute to make offers
they used to leave it until deadline day but that email is saying they wont be leaving it as long this time around, ahh hopefully its soon
Original post by Anonymous
they used to leave it until deadline day but that email is saying they wont be leaving it as long this time around, ahh hopefully its soon
Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending