The Student Room Group

pharmacy uni interview, really need advice

i got an offer for a pharmacy interview and its next tuesday and im really nervous and don't even know where to begin and how to prepare any advice would be appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by tomatogirl3
i got an offer for a pharmacy interview and its next tuesday and im really nervous and don't even know where to begin and how to prepare any advice would be appreciated

what uni u got an interview for? and Im baffled too but I watched a lot of videos. Research the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) to learn about how the government handles pharmacy, why you want to do pharmacy, and why you are built for it. I would be prepared for situational questions but you can't really expect specific questions, it's just the way you do decision-making.
Original post by KevinAsare
what uni u got an interview for? and Im baffled too but I watched a lot of videos. Research the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) to learn about how the government handles pharmacy, why you want to do pharmacy, and why you are built for it. I would be prepared for situational questions but you can't really expect specific questions, it's just the way you do decision-making.

nottingham, ive been doing as much reading as i could on ethics and the pharmacy journal as well to make myself aware current issues but i’m just so nervous 😭😭
Reply 3
nottingham, ive been doing as much reading as i could on ethics and the pharmacy journal as well to make myself aware current issues but i’m just so nervous 😭😭

omg my notts interview for pharmacy is on tuesday too!! Im so scared and I don't know what kind of bio/ chem they are even gonna ask
Reply 4
Do the prep - read-up on NHS Values, what a Pharmacist actually does etc - Useful resources for MPharm PS and Interviews - The Student Room
Original post by rosee:)
omg my notts interview for pharmacy is on tuesday too!! Im so scared and I don't know what kind of bio/ chem they are even gonna ask

ive been doing research and apperantly its like gcse but like in a pharmacy context i think an example was like being able to explain what a functional group tells you but its like how am i ment to revise 😭😭
Reply 6
got notts interview today ill lyk how it goes
Original post by Mk17KM
got notts interview today ill lyk how it goes

would really appreciate it thank you
good luck with yours
Reply 8
would really appreciate it thank you
good luck with yours

ty. i think i did terrible , mental maths part okay ish i did alr but its GCSE but all mental
ethical issues were okay
chemistry question was tough it tests a level knowledge and quite time restricted
if possible go over the whole course up until where youve gotten to in school
apart from that it was eh
Reply 9
Original post by Mk17KM
ty. i think i did terrible , mental maths part okay ish i did alr but its GCSE but all mental
ethical issues were okay
chemistry question was tough it tests a level knowledge and quite time restricted
if possible go over the whole course up until where youve gotten to in school
apart from that it was eh

when you say mental maths where you allowed a pen and paper??
Reply 10
Original post by haninnnn
when you say mental maths where you allowed a pen and paper??

it was literally 4 mins or something so yes, but it wasnt reallly helpful, no calculator but pen and paper helped a bit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending