The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

2024 MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology UCL/Yale

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone! I just got my interview invite. Anyone else? Good luck to you all!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hey everyone! I just got my interview invite. Anyone else? Good luck to you all!

Wow fantastic! Still patiently waiting
hi guys! just received my interview invite too! so nervous I don't know how to prepare
received interview - applied on mid December
hello!can I ask when is your interview date?
same here!!! how are you planning to prepare for it?
Original post by jessiebarry
hi guys! just received my interview invite too! so nervous I don't know how to prepare
same here!!
When did you apply? Still hoping as I have applied on the last day
Original post by Anonymous #3
same here!!! how are you planning to prepare for it?
I'm just gonna psych myself up for a good conversation. Just make sure you know what you want and you know how to show them that!
Original post by isabellaholmesx
Wow fantastic! Still patiently waiting
Same! Still waiting to hear back, getting anxious :-/
Reply 30
getting a little nervous because it's march now and no news, not even a rejection - anyone heard anything? hoping to hear back this week because i assume interviews are soon!
Original post by trashie
getting a little nervous because it's march now and no news, not even a rejection - anyone heard anything? hoping to hear back this week because i assume interviews are soon!
I haven't heard a rejection either, I applied early January so I am thinking maybe they are going chronologically in order of when you applied? but I may be wrong, either way still hoping this week- from looking on reddit it looks like people still received interview invites till March 10th two years ago, fingers crossed!
Reply 32
Just got an interview invitation for the 12th March - good luck everyone! thanks anon for calming me :smile:
Original post by trashie
Just got an interview invitation for the 12th March - good luck everyone! thanks anon for calming me :smile:
Congrats!! Still waiting myself, maybe today 🤞🏽🤞🏽? When did you apply btw?
Reply 34
applied the saturday before the deadline - best of luck!
Original post by flowerlylili
Hey everyone! I have just applied to the Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology MRes at UCL, and my references have also been submitted prior to the upcoming deadline on Monday. Just wanted to start a discussion thread for all of us to update each other on anything new. Has anyone applied/working on applying? Alumni or current students super welcome to share!
Hi! I got Interviewed this morning. They said they are still interviewing for the next 3 weeks but I should hear before then.
Hey I did! Had my interview this morning
Original post by exacting-handmai
Hi! I got Interviewed this morning. They said they are still interviewing for the next 3 weeks but I should hear before then.
Hi! When you say still interviewing do you think it’s that people are still hearing back as well or that everyone’s been scheduled?
Original post by isabellaholmesx
If anyone has any updates in the upcoming weeks Please do share; apparently past alumni got interview invitations around end of February/start of march.
Thank you so much for your information. This program is truly my top choice. I wonder if you know the estimated timeline for admission decisions by any chance?
Original post by AshleyHao
I asked when we could expect the interview results. They said it would take around 3-4 weeks. I'm worried that I didn't answer the research question very well and I'm feeling a little anxious!
I wonder how many of you are international students!
Best of luck! Can I ask if you could vaguely share with us the questions/general vibe of the interview? No worries if not. I'm also an international student :smile: Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending