The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

2024 MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology UCL/Yale

Scroll to see replies

Original post by exacting-handmai
Hey I did! Had my interview this morning
I hope it went well! Best of luck and I hope you hear from them soon.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Did people who have already done/ scheduled interviews also receive the you might experience delays in your application email from the admissions office?
Original post by AshleyHao
I asked when we could expect the interview results. They said it would take around 3-4 weeks. I'm worried that I didn't answer the research question very well and I'm feeling a little anxious!
I wonder how many of you are international students!
hi, wow, so the interview is sort of intense where research questions are asked?
Hi! I got Interviewed this morning. They said they are still interviewing for the next 3 weeks but I should hear before then.
how did your interview go and how did you prepare for it? any tips?
Original post by Anonymous #3
hi, wow, so the interview is sort of intense where research questions are asked?
No, I think I bring our topic to my research, but it's not intense at all! The professors are super nice and welcome!
Original post by Anonymous #2
Best of luck! Can I ask if you could vaguely share with us the questions/general vibe of the interview? No worries if not. I'm also an international student :smile: Thank you so much!
Professors are all very nice! I think I get too nervous which is not very well for the interview, so definitely calm yourself!
Hi! I got Interviewed this morning. They said they are still interviewing for the next 3 weeks but I should hear before then.
if you hear before 3 weeks, then likely you are accepted! i had it too and they said for 3 weeks they are interviewing then will review before giving out the final decision
Did they ask regarding our financial means?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Did they ask regarding our financial means?
No, and they should not - this interview is to meet you and assess you as a potential candidate based on your merit and fit for the program, not your financial capacities.
Do they ask questions directly from your CV or is it a more general list of questions?
Has anyone been offered a place yet???
Has anyone been offered a place yet???
It's all too early, at least wait for one week post-interview, and during mine they said I should hear within 3 weeks. The first interviews happened this week.
Did anyone feel like they were rushing the interview very much?
Reply 53
just had my interview - most went well but i did feel like i bombed one question haha
Congrats to everyone who got an interview! Mine was last week, and it went great, the panel members are lovely. Fingers crossed, everyone!
Is there anyone here who is still waiting to hear back on an invite?
Original post by trashie
just had my interview - most went well but i did feel like i bombed one question haha

Did you feel the interview was rushed somewhat?
Mine lasted 14 minutes, anyone else's?
Mine lasted 14 minutes, anyone else's?
Mine was around 25 minutes. Did you ask questions? Who interviewed you? You can use just initials.
I asked one question, I had the Dr(male) and the Miss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending