The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

2024 MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology UCL/Yale

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous #1
Did you feel the interview was rushed somewhat?
mine was about 23 minutes, had VP and NS
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Does anyone know how much we need to pay (tuition-wise) for both the first year in UCL and the second year in Yale?
They asked me 5 questions in total
i wonder how many total applicants are they interviewing for 15 offers
please share if anyone gotten a offer yet since it's been a week :smile:
Also anxiously waiting for the result. I got my interview on Tuesday and they said I was almost the lastpeople they are interviewing so they will be in touch in two weeks latest. Just to share more information toanyone who is also nervous about the status.
Original post by Anonymous #5
Also anxiously waiting for the result. I got my interview on Tuesday and they said I was almost the lastpeople they are interviewing so they will be in touch in two weeks latest. Just to share more information toanyone who is also nervous about the status.
Thank you sm for letting us know! Hoping the best for everyone!
Anyone hear anything from the programme so far?
Anyone hear anything from the programme so far?

nothing here! i guess we will all know by the end of next week surely
Original post by Anonymous #3
nothing here! i guess we will all know by the end of next week surely

I haven’t heard either.
Hey guys, got an in-principle offer today. They just emailed me with a title of Interview Outcome, which was terrifying. Hope everything works out for you guys. Fingers crossed!!
Original post by wide-ranging-enf
Hey guys, got an in-principle offer today. They just emailed me with a title of Interview Outcome, which was terrifying. Hope everything works out for you guys. Fingers crossed!!

Congratulations, that's huge! May I ask when your interview was, please?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Congratulations, that's huge! May I ask when your interview was, please?
Thank you so much!! Mine was on 5th March, which was pretty early. My application was also submitted early. So I think they are still processing more applications. Fingers crossed (again).
I also got my in-principle offer an hour ago! Just calm down and start editing this reply. My interview was on 12th March. Good luck for everyone and fingers crossed, we will make it!
I also got my in-principle offer an hour ago! Just calm down and start editing this reply. My interview was on 12th March. Good luck for everyone and fingers crossed, we will make it!

massive congratulations!! can I ask how was your interview? and who interviewed you? if you can just share the initials

one more question please, are you an international student by any chance?
Original post by Anonymous #3
one more question please, are you an international student by any chance?

Hii, it was quite relaxed and lasted for about 25 minutes, also had 5 main questions and some follow up ones. Yea and I’m also an international student so don’t worry!
Hi guys, I recently engaged in an interview for this programme and haven’t heard back yet. It’s been three weeks. I’m a home student too. Has anyone got any updates??
I’m also curious if any one get an offer after last Thursday
I am waiting until Friday this week honestly. Not sure if they sent or are sending any more offers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending