The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

2024 MRes Developmental Neuroscience and Psychopathology UCL/Yale

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
it's nearly easter - i wonder if they're planning to get out offers before the break
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by trashie
it's nearly easter - i wonder if they're planning to get out offers before the break

I hope so!!!
Can I ask what's the status showing up for you all on portico? I have both "application under assessment" and "currently being processed by admissions" for this same program.
Only “application under assessment” for me
Only “application under assessment” for me also. Fingers crossed
Just received my rejection through email, best of luck to all!
ahh sorry to hear that! has anyone else heard anything?
I also received a rejection letter this morning. Sad🥲. Truly, best wishes to everyone!!!
has anyone else not heard anything?
I got this email last week; “We are delighted that you have applied for MRes Developmental Neuroscience and
Psychopathology at UCL.
We wanted to get in touch to confirm that we are still considering your application.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we have received we may not be able to provide you with a decision within the next two weeks.
We are very sorry about this as we know that waiting for a university decision can be an anxious time.
It is usual for some applicants to receive decisions before others. Delays in considering your application doesn't mean that your application will be unsuccessful”.
Has anyone else received this email? Does this mean some sort of waiting list situation?
Original post by Anonymous #6
I got this email last week; “We are delighted that you have applied for MRes Developmental Neuroscience and
Psychopathology at UCL.
We wanted to get in touch to confirm that we are still considering your application.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we have received we may not be able to provide you with a decision within the next two weeks.
We are very sorry about this as we know that waiting for a university decision can be an anxious time.
It is usual for some applicants to receive decisions before others. Delays in considering your application doesn't mean that your application will be unsuccessful”.
Has anyone else received this email? Does this mean some sort of waiting list situation?

Hey! I got this sort of email and I still haven’t even received an interview invite- are you in the same boat? I got mine around 4 weeks ago so I only just sent them an email asking if I could even still expect one- my only assumption is a waiting list for the interview rn…
Original post by Anonymous #4
Hey! I got this sort of email and I still haven’t even received an interview invite- are you in the same boat? I got mine around 4 weeks ago so I only just sent them an email asking if I could even still expect one- my only assumption is a waiting list for the interview rn…

When I had my interview they told me that all interviews would be completely done before end of February
Original post by Anonymous #1
When I had my interview they told me that all interviews would be completely done before end of February

Sorry I meant March*
Original post by Anonymous #4

This email was sent to me post-interview (2 weeks after the interview)
This email was sent to me post-interview (2 weeks after the interview)

I received the same email. Perhaps it’s a April Fool’s joke :smile:

Anyways, I hope they can give a response sooner rather than later.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Sorry I meant March*

No exactly, I am sure they simply made a mistake with my application or smt along those lines, oh well!
Reply 96
Psychopathology at UCL.

Congrats to those who got in and best of luck to those with rejections! I didn't get this email - it's nerve-wracking either way haha!
Original post by trashie
Congrats to those who got in and best of luck to those with rejections! I didn't get this email - it's nerve-wracking either way haha!

It wasn’t from the DNP- it was a donotreply@ucl…. Etc etc etc. Check again !!
Reply 98
Original post by Anonymous
It wasn’t from the DNP- it was a donotreply@ucl…. Etc etc etc. Check again !!

pretty sure I didn't get anything, strangely
Original post by trashie
pretty sure I didn't get anything, strangely

Search maybe “ucl” in your emails, I struggled to find mine but then saw I received it at almost 7pm yesterday evening

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending