The Student Room Group

MPhil in finance 2024-25 intake- Cambridge

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #6
When did you apply? I applied 30th November.
I applied 30th Dec.
When did you apply? I applied 30th November.

Original post by Anonymous #7
Same here

What are your profiles/stats fellas?
Original post by Anonymous #12
What are your profiles/stats fellas?

Double major finance and marketing, expecting a first. IB experience at major local bank, TA for microeconomics, and a scholarship. I've done a fair bit of charity work too. Currently hold an offer from Warwick for its MSc Finance. It's killing me how long LSE and Cambridge are taking.
According to my theory, they are going in the alphabetical order of the first initial of surnames :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #1
According to my theory, they are going in the alphabetical order of the first initial of surnames :smile:

Just got my rejection today. Good luck everyone!
Just got my rejection today. Good luck everyone!
Sorry to hear that, I’m sure it will work out! May I ask if you received the rejection by email or just on the portal, and if you noticed any changes before that?
Original post by Anonymous #14
Sorry to hear that, I’m sure it will work out! May I ask if you received the rejection by email or just on the portal, and if you noticed any changes before that?
I received it on the portal first, and then an hour or so later I received an email.
I applied on 29th Nov and the status changed from 'Under Review by Department' to 'Decision Pending' on 2nd Feb. I received the offer on 15th Feb.
I applied on 15th Dec and am still under review
Original post by sizable-point-of
I applied on 15th Dec and am still under review

Got my rejection yesterday

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending