The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Politics and IR

Scroll to see replies

hey!!!!! congrats!!!! did you give TSA/TST or got an offer right away???
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by francescawyse
Me too! I applied back in October but I received my offer today
congratsssss!!!!! btw did you give TSA/TST or got an offer straight up?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Great news! when did you apply and what grades? are you home student or international?
Thanks! I applied in October with 3 A*s predicted in history politics and English lit. I am a home student. :smile:
Original post by meeemfeee
I got an offer straight up, just with my a levels
i thought the tsa was just for isps, or are you invited to do it or something
Original post by Anonymous #3
i thought the tsa was just for isps, or are you invited to do it or something
TSA is for ESPS/ISPS and yep… one’s invited to takethe test…It’s online since I’m not a home student. I really have noidea how UCL’s online tests work…Like are we supposed to sit at a particular place andshould we have our cameras on?Do you know anything as such?
TSA is for ESPS/ISPS and yep… one’s invited to takethe test…It’s online since I’m not a home student. I really have noidea how UCL’s online tests work…Like are we supposed to sit at a particular place andshould we have our cameras on?Do you know anything as such?
Sorry to not be of more help but I'm in the same position as you! I've applied to Politics and IR though.
Sorry to not be of more help but I'm in the same position as you! I've applied to Politics and IR though.
Understandable!!! I do be looking for some guidance… apparently no one has ever had this kind of experience before in huge academic circle 😭😭😭 pretty stressed out ngl
Original post by Anonymous #2
Understandable!!! I do be looking for some guidance… apparently no one has ever had this kind of experience before in huge academic circle 😭😭😭 pretty stressed out ngl
Ahaha, good luck. What did you apply for?
Ahaha, good luck. What did you apply for?
International social and political studies (ISPS)
Still don’t know what’s the mode of quiz going to be like… like you know how for SAT, one knows what to expect in the exam center but here… nothing
Still waiting, I know offers are finally coming out but this is my dream uni so really if its a rejection or an offer I want it asap lol
i applied in January so not too long ago with A*A*A* predicted in maths, politics & economics.. ucl is my dream uni so really hoping for an offer! well done to all those who’ve alr heard although it sounds like they have quite a backlog with mostly only people who applied in october hearing back lol..
I applied in October with A*AA and am yet to hear back. I got rejected from Durham based on personal statement :frown: Expecting the same from UCL
Anyone else heard back yet?
Original post by hannnahfeldman
Anyone else heard back yet?
not yet :frown:
Original post by JayStev85
Still waiting, I know offers are finally coming out but this is my dream uni so really if its a rejection or an offer I want it asap lol
I contacted the uni and they said they want to send out all the offers and rejections before 1st April.
Let’s see
Hope you get in!!!!
Original post by whale__97
Hi! Has anyone here applied for Politics and IR at UCL?

I have! Sent out my application on the 30th of January and received an offer two weeks ago :3
Original post by jialexpan
I have! Sent out my application on the 30th of January and received an offer two weeks ago :3

Can I ask what your grades were? thanks
Original post by MarkJewson
Can I ask what your grades were? thanks

i am an international student from Italy so the grading system is different, but my predicted grade for my final exam is 97/100 (the one UCL is asking for is 93)
Anyone received any emails about an offer holders day for Politics and IR yet? It says on the website one is organised for the 20th of April, but was wondering if anyone has received an invitation yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending