The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Politics and IR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joe_y.i
Anyone received any emails about an offer holders day for Politics and IR yet? It says on the website one is organised for the 20th of April, but was wondering if anyone has received an invitation yet.

i have and it is on the 16th of April! although there was no mention of a politics and ir offer holder day, because mine is being organized in italy for all ucl offer holders i assume
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by joe_y.i
Anyone received any emails about an offer holders day for Politics and IR yet? It says on the website one is organised for the 20th of April, but was wondering if anyone has received an invitation yet.

Nope, haven't heard anything yet abt offer holder days, i recieved my offer around two weeks ago :smile:
Ah seems like they've sent them out now for Politics and IR in the UK
Original post by joe_y.i
Ah seems like they've sent them out now for Politics and IR in the UK

Means… they’ve yet to inform the international applicants, right?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Means… they’ve yet to inform the international applicants, right?

i’m international and i’ve been informed already so i don’t think it matters
Original post by jialexpan
i’m international and i’ve been informed already so i don’t think it matters

Still waiting …. As a home student….
Original post by Anonymous #1
Still waiting …. As a home student….

the 20th of April offer-holder day is now full apparently, someone I know who also got the email tried to book and it said the event was sold out
Original post by joe_y.i
the 20th of April offer-holder day is now full apparently, someone I know who also got the email tried to book and it said the event was sold out

That’s the same day as the KCL one!
Original post by joe_y.i

will they be having more offer holder days for those who are yet to receive a decision? asking for my friend who also applied but hasn’t heard back yet
will they be having more offer holder days for those who are yet to receive a decision? asking for my friend who also applied but hasn’t heard back yet

currently it does not seem like they will have further offer holder days. However, you can book the virtual Q&A they are having on the 22nd of April. Register your interest by going to UCL Open Days, Undergraduate, and Scroll and click on Politics and IR

I just called them!! They said they had not sent all the results yet so don’t worry!!
Original post by Vanillaaaa
I just called them!! They said they had not sent all the results yet so don’t worry!!

Offers and rejections…
Original post by whale__97
Hi! Has anyone here applied for Politics and IR at UCL?

Hii! I have but i am still waiting for a reply from UCL :/
Original post by Anonymous #6
Hii! I have but i am still waiting for a reply from UCL :/

Me too getting really impatient right now ☹️
is anyone else still waiting ? :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
is anyone else still waiting ? :frown:

I am ☹️
Original post by adiba002
I am ☹️

Me too, I applied in October and haven't heard anything!
Original post by Anonymous
Me too, I applied in October and haven't heard anything!

I applied towards the end of December it’s making me go insane with the wait :-(
Original post by adiba002
I applied towards the end of December it’s making me go insane with the wait :-(

Same :frown:(
Original post by MarkJewson
Same :frown:(

i applied in november this wait is driving me crazy 😭
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending