The Student Room Group

I need some recommendations on how to have fun as someone who’s been sheltered

Am 25, due to depression/anxiety and in a stifling relationship I missed out on making the most out of my adolescence. I wanna get to experience and make up for my teen years but idk how, so I need some recommendations. I’m still yet to go uni and rn I’m just a bit in limbo and still living at home.
Original post by Jeesus
Am 25, due to depression/anxiety and in a stifling relationship I missed out on making the most out of my adolescence. I wanna get to experience and make up for my teen years but idk how, so I need some recommendations. I’m still yet to go uni and rn I’m just a bit in limbo and still living at home.

I think if you plan to go and you feel upto it, go for this 2024 september period, there will be lots of likeminded people and many who want to go out to drink or do other day and night time activities! You can request to be in a mature household also if you’d prefer not to be with all the 18/19/20 year olds in first year 🙂
Original post by Jeesus

You can do two things. First, is go travelling. If not, go to uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending