The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester still expecting information from my referee without warning me

Hi,

I applied end of December to Uni Manchester, and others, and am still expecting offers...
But I discovered yesterday that in fact, Manchester is still expecting information from my Referee, and I was not at all aware of that!
I could have waited for months for nothing!

I didn't know that some information could be expected from referees after application, and I don't know how to verify what is that nothing is expected without me noticying, in Manchester or the other Uni I applied too!

Can we check that?

Regards,
Original post by Bounty78
Hi,

I applied end of December to Uni Manchester, and others, and am still expecting offers...
But I discovered yesterday that in fact, Manchester is still expecting information from my Referee, and I was not at all aware of that!
I could have waited for months for nothing!

I didn't know that some information could be expected from referees after application, and I don't know how to verify what is that nothing is expected without me noticying, in Manchester or the other Uni I applied too!

Can we check that?

Regards,

Same!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Beatrice823
Same!

Hi, how did you learn without asking them directly if they missed anything?
In my case, it was the Predicted grades that were expected, which is strange because the referee had already put them in UCAS, but they wanted it again... ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending