The Student Room Group

Dwp work coach EO December campaign

Hi
I thought of stating this new thread as the other one is July-Nov.I am from Manchester area and I completed my pre-recorded interview on 24th Dec.my application centre status is “your interview is being reviewed.we will soon contact you about the outcome”
Would be lovely to hear from you all.I believe some places do have results from the December drive?
Does the length of wait time multiply the chances of being rejected or being put on reserve list ?what are your experiences?
TIA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied to Manchester and had my interview on 22nd December. On Saturday it updated to 'Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome.' from the message you had. No idea if that's a good or bad thing.
I completed my interview on the 18th of December for North London Vacancy. Mine has also updated to 'You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome' I can't cope with the wait!
hi
I completed mine on 19th December & my portal changed on Saturday too.

Now says Thanks for........You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome

My friend did hers 2 hours after mine & hers not changed. I'm hoping thats a good thing!

I applied for Kent. Hope we hear soon
Reply 4
someone mentioned in the other thread that due to the rapid rate of infection ,all DWP staff have been asked to work from home.Does that mean they will put a hold on the recruitment ?ahh!!!i feel so impatient because this.Could directly impact us Decembed applicants as we are the last in line.
Reply 5
Just checked and I've been asked to upload RTW documents. No email or text yet so check your portals guys 😊
Just got email asking for RTW docs 🙌🏼🙌🏼
South East region video interview was 19th Dec
Reply 7
Original post by Atheria
Just checked and I've been asked to upload RTW documents. No email or text yet so check your portals guys 😊

I have just received an Email asking for RTW docs.it seems they have stated reviewing interviews now .👍👍
Got the email to upload documents for North London also!
Reply 9
Hi all,any updates?I had uploaded my RTW docs on Thursday and now waiting for the next set of instructions.Bracing for a long wait ahead...phew!!!
I uploaded mine on Thursday evening, had an email yesterday to book the rtw interview so booked it for Tuesday :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 11
Uploaded Wednesday, had video call on Friday, same day got - you've passed your interview email and an offer information email. Then a request for pre-employment checks information. I filled those in yesterday and now it's just a waiting game.
Original post by Atheria
Uploaded Wednesday, had video call on Friday, same day got - you've passed your interview email and an offer information email. Then a request for pre-employment checks information. I filled those in yesterday and now it's just a waiting game.

ooh that all sounds nice & quick compared to some i have seen. Hopefully the rest will go pretty quick. Did they give you a provisional date on the offer?
Reply 13
Nope, the provisional offer just says there's no guarantee of a position as it depends if there are jobs available. Also says at least twice, not to resign yet as there's no guarantee.
Reply 14
(Original post by Atheria)Nope, the provisional offer just says there's no guarantee of a position as it depends if there are jobs available. Also says at least twice, not to resign yet as there's no guarantee.

Congratulations!!!that was quick compared to some other experiences I heard.I am still waiting to hear after my RTW uploads.

@Atheria could you help me understand,how many references they need for their PEC.s?are they from your current employer and previous employer both?or does it depend on the duration of work ?

TIA
Reply 15
They asked for the last 3 years worth of employment, and referee names at each. I'm also self employed so I had to fill in a form for my accountant. In addition to that they asked for a countersignatory to verify your identity, and to possibly ask for a personal reference if it's needed.
I'm really happy they appear to be pushing things through quickly, just hope it keeps going at pace 😊
Reply 16
Original post by Atheria
They asked for the last 3 years worth of employment, and referee names each. I'm also self employed so I had to fill in a form for my accountant. In addition to that they asked for a countersignatory to verify your identity, and to possibly ask for a personal reference if it's needed.
I'm really happy they appear to be pushing things through quickly, just hope it keeps going at pace 😊

Thanks so much .All the best to you .I am still waiting to hear back after RTW uploads and am getting a tad bit worried now.xx
it looks like they all run at such a different pace i think.
I had the email the day after uploading documents and just completed my call now. I'm South East (east kent)
Reply 18
Original post by claire31373
it looks like they all run at such a different pace i think.
I had the email the day after uploading documents and just completed my call now. I'm South East (east kent)

That’s Fab.I hope things run fast for all of us.Its such a shame to see so many applicants held up at different stages.I believe the communication is not praiseworthy and staggered.Lets hope it turns out great for all of us x
Reply 19
Finally,got the RTW Validation interview mail.The earliest slot available is on 25th Jan .looks like they are keeping very busy .✌️✌️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending