The Student Room Group

OCR Maths and Further Maths Level

Hi guys,

I just got my mock grades back for Maths and Fm and im getting A's and B's which is great but frustrating because I put a lot of revision into it over December and thought I would do better

Can anyone actually tell me how they revised further match and maths properly or any resources besides past papers they used, I feel like I need more practice in applying the concepts but I dont know how to

thanks so much , any replies and advice would be great
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by aangie124567
Hi guys,

I just got my mock grades back for Maths and Fm and im getting A's and B's which is great but frustrating because I put a lot of revision into it over December and thought I would do better

Can anyone actually tell me how they revised further match and maths properly or any resources besides past papers they used, I feel like I need more practice in applying the concepts but I dont know how to

thanks so much , any replies and advice would be great

YouTube videos: HindsMaths, TL Maths, BicenMaths and ExamSolutions. 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by thegeek888
YouTube videos: HindsMaths, TL Maths, BicenMaths and ExamSolutions. 🙂

Thanks so much, I will have a look
Doo you by any chance have any more advice to do well in further maths? especially mechanics
Doo you by any chance have any more advice to do well in further maths? especially mechanics

I do Edexcel and chose FD1, FM1 and FM2. So there are mostly the same questions as the old specification Mechanics. That's why, it is not too difficult. Try to do other examboard's questions as well for extra practice. 🙂
Reply 5

Draw large diagrams, write down what you are doing e.g. Taking moments about A gives ....

Try these resources: https://mmerevise.co.uk/a-level-maths-revision/ocr/

Ask your teacher for help.
Reply 6
There’s a website called Madasmaths that I love- very useful for this stuff

Quick Reply

Latest