The Student Room Group

PWC Flying Start Degree Apprenticeships 2024!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tonysoprano1
You should be getting a link to the video interview soon. Good luck!

Thanks, you got any tips for the work scenario questions?
Reply 41
Anyone heard back after the video interview?
Reply 42
Original post by Curious64

Yes
Reply 43

Yes just did. Got an email 15 mins ago. I Passed, Alhamdulillah (thanks to god). Came from a run and got the email. 😂
Reply 44
Just got invited like 2 mins ago to the virtual assessment centre for accounting
Reply 45
Original post by Ham18
Yes just did. Got an email 15 mins ago. I Passed, Alhamdulillah (thanks to god). Came from a run and got the email. 😂

Alhamdulilah me too bro
Reply 46
Original post by Ham18

Well done on moving to the next level. When did you do your video interview and when is your AC?
Reply 47
Well done on moving to the next level. When did you do your video interview and when is your AC?

I did mine on Saturday and you get to pick when you want to do your AC between 4th and 8th march
Reply 48

Did mine in mid Jan I believed, haven’t opened the form yet so will let u know
anyone else got ac for tech (ada) coming up ?
Reply 50
Original post by zainahussainn

got mine on monday
Original post by RonAndrei

got mine on monday

ooo good luck, let us know how it goes !! got mine coming up shortly after
Reply 52
Original post by Ham18

did u guys apply to work first or study first?
Reply 53

yeah i got mine as well. idrk how to prepare for the analysis and presentation part tho
Original post by u3mqarty

yeah i got mine as well. idrk how to prepare for the analysis and presentation part tho

i feel like with that aspect of it it’s difficult to prepare as we don’t know the brief, i think best we can do is practice speaking formally and to a group of people
also has anyone put their option down for the tech/ ada as tech consulting, ik they said they may not run it but it is something i still want to go down ??
Reply 56
i feel like with that aspect of it it’s difficult to prepare as we don’t know the brief, i think best we can do is practice speaking formally and to a group of people

yh true
Reply 57
also has anyone put their option down for the tech/ ada as tech consulting, ik they said they may not run it but it is something i still want to go down ??

i've put down software engineering as one and then tech consulting as two. i think if they don't run it and you chose the option, they will just put data analyst as your second option.
Original post by u3mqarty

i've put down software engineering as one and then tech consulting as two. i think if they don't run it and you chose the option, they will just put data analyst as your second option.

i was thinking this but on the meeting yesterday they stated u need a level maths for data analyst so idk :/
Reply 59
i was thinking this but on the meeting yesterday they stated u need a level maths for data analyst so idk :/

oh yhhhh idk how they would do it for people who don't do a level maths and don't want to do software engineering tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending