The Student Room Group

Has anyone applied for a BAE Apprenticeship and had to rearrange the video interview?

I'm feeling incredibly anxious, I got an email saying I had progressed onto the video interview stage of my assessment 3 days before I'm going away for a trip. I have tried to cram in prepared answers to possible questions asked but I don't think I'm ready at all and I'd rather do it after my trip but I'm worried that they won't accept an extension. Has anyone done this? Do you think it'd be ok to ask?
Thank you
Reply 1
Barclays wouldn't when theirs ping through just after application hours before going abroad. However BAE systems were very helpful when emailed over swittching to different division. Email the Gart email address.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by tashavocado
I'm feeling incredibly anxious, I got an email saying I had progressed onto the video interview stage of my assessment 3 days before I'm going away for a trip. I have tried to cram in prepared answers to possible questions asked but I don't think I'm ready at all and I'd rather do it after my trip but I'm worried that they won't accept an extension. Has anyone done this? Do you think it'd be ok to ask?
Thank you

yes, its been really easy to move, it only took a quick email, just make sure you don't reply to the invite and email their apprenticeship queries instead (Gart). Give them some availability and they're super happy to help. It should be best to email their helpdesk Gart and you'll get some auto replies until it gets sorted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending