The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE!

Anybody got any offers from LSE yet? If so, for which subject?
Reply 1
I’ve gotten an offer for law at LSE
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by daheemkhan

same I’ve got an offer for law at lse
I’ve got one for philosophy, logic and scientific methods
Reply 4
Original post by daheemkhan
I hope this isn' weird but I am applying in September to LSE and I was wondering what you would most attribute to your getting a place. My GCSE grades arent that strong (I only have 3 9's and I have a 5 and 6 ) but I do have loads of experience. I was wondering what exactly is most important to LSE.
Original post by Mumeenah
I hope this isn' weird but I am applying in September to LSE and I was wondering what you would most attribute to your getting a place. My GCSE grades arent that strong (I only have 3 9's and I have a 5 and 6 ) but I do have loads of experience. I was wondering what exactly is most important to LSE.
Personal Statement - by far the most important for LSE.
Original post by Mumeenah
Highly depends on contextual background and subject applying for. Most will say on the website majority 7,8,9 with certain ones like maths and english above 6 minimum. Predicted grades also v important but as mentioned before in the thread, lse place emphasis on personal statement quality.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #2
Personal Statement - by far the most important for LSE.
Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Anybody got any offers from LSE yet? If so, for which subject?
check out the spreadsheet....https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16FOUpL0hVxn9uYbYWtOZQsRiTWCQ9UNFthOVZE4XwxQ/edit?pli=1#gid=974988413

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending