The Student Room Group

TFL Apprenticeship Scheme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by siali14.0512
i got the "we are shortlisting email well reply in 4 weeks" ots been like six weeks does that mean its a rejection from tfl or do they just take a while to do it its for QS L6

The Software development was the same; response in 4 weeks but it took 6. People got their response yesterday.
Original post by bourkeem
The Software development was the same; response in 4 weeks but it took 6. People got their response yesterday.

Pretty sure the delay is just an internal issue
Original post by franticly

Oh okay thanks for that needed that clarification
Original post by franticly

Thanks for the clarification
Original post by bourkeem

Btw hope its not insensitive to ask but was this an acceptance or rejection email for you when you got it.
Original post by ahamdkan1567
Just got an email saying i got declined for SDE :frown:

dayum sorry to hear that man even after they said you passed the benchmark.
Original post by pjoby20
dayum sorry to hear that man even after they said you passed the benchmark.

Yup lol, it is what it is
Original post by Ahmadkan158
Yup lol, it is what it is

I deffo got rejected for finance then I didn't even do that well on the video interview.
Reply 128
Original post by walkinginblood
Yeah got an offer a few hours ago

Congratulations!

I got offered a place for the AC.

Any general advice? 🙂
Original post by angelolagusa
i got an assessment centre on wednesday for it, have you heard back?

No didn't hear a thing. Congrats, how did the AC go?
Has anyone applied for the level 4 cyber security apprenticeship for 2024. I passed my stage 2 five weeks ago. I then received an email three weeks ago asking about my GCSE's, and they said they'd aim to get back to me that week. They did not, so the following Monday, I sent an email asking for an update, and they replied saying that it could be another two weeks. It has now been three weeks since that most recent reply, so just wondering if anyone else is still waiting for a response for the AC email?
Reply 131
Original post by William3333
Has anyone applied for the level 4 cyber security apprenticeship for 2024. I passed my stage 2 five weeks ago. I then received an email three weeks ago asking about my GCSE's, and they said they'd aim to get back to me that week. They did not, so the following Monday, I sent an email asking for an update, and they replied saying that it could be another two weeks. It has now been three weeks since that most recent reply, so just wondering if anyone else is still waiting for a response for the AC email?

I think the deadline is up for that particular apprenticeship and they're perhaps shortlisting candidates. Inevitably there are going to be many folks who would have passed online stage 2 of the application process but will receive bad news.

Wish you all the best. I'm still waiting to hear on a level 3 apprenticeship.
Original post by m.ahmed33
Congratulations!
I got offered a place for the AC.
Any general advice? 🙂

Nothing that you probably haven’t searched up already, but I will say just try connect w everyone else in your group, much easier to do so since it’s in person n you’re not just sitting there online awkwardly lol, gl dude
Reply 133
Nothing that you probably haven’t searched up already, but I will say just try connect w everyone else in your group, much easier to do so since it’s in person n you’re not just sitting there online awkwardly lol, gl dude

Do you think you'll accept your offer?
Original post by Hjxv
Do you think you'll accept your offer?

I have already yeah
Anyone apply for L3 fleet apprenticeship? Still waiting to hear back about the AC and it’s been 5 weeks. Not sure to send an email or call because it seems like everyone has had delays
Reply 136

oh mine is for a different scheme which is an online AC. But thank you anyways!
Reply 137
Anyone applied or heard back from the Commercial and Procurement Level 4?
Has anyone heard back from L6 QS? Other than the processing application email.
Original post by characteristic-s
Has anyone heard back from L6 QS? Other than the processing application email.

Na not heard back but I applied really dk how to take this😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending