The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Mastercard Africa scholarship funding MPhil cambridge 24-25

Scroll to see replies

Original post by uncle_BLAZE
the most painful part is I noticed a mistake in my essay. A sentence I forgot to delete that sounds like there is a climate change part of the program. It was from another essay I edited to write it :grin:
Me too, I wrote my ps soooo last minute, I just thought we get interviewed!
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by Anonymous #6
Me too, I wrote my ps soooo last minute, I just thought we get interviewed!
At this point, all we can do is wait for the outcome, who knows 🤷*♀️
Just keep hopeful
One of the issues here is that we don no even know stats of how many applicants there are for MCF or even previous years e.g Acceptance rate, so one can estimate his/her chances
Original post by Anonymous #2
One of the issues here is that we don no even know stats of how many applicants there are for MCF or even previous years e.g Acceptance rate, so one can estimate his/her chances
I know it sucks but there is nothing much we can do at this point than to wait and see.
I just want these days to move fast so I can know where I stand with funding
Hello everyone,

A friend of mine from Nigeria is searching for scholarships to study in the UK. Are there any fully funded or paid scholarships available specifically for Nigerian students? Any guidance or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. It's important to find opportunities that cover tuition fees, living expenses, and potentially travel costs.

If anyone has information on such scholarships or knows where to find reliable resources, please share your insights.
Original post by Neil Wangner
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine from Nigeria is searching for scholarships to study in the UK. Are there any fully funded or paid scholarships available specifically for Nigerian students? Any guidance or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. It's important to find opportunities that cover tuition fees, living expenses, and potentially travel costs.
If anyone has information on such scholarships or knows where to find reliable resources, please share your insights.
Hello, have you tried Googling?
Original post by Neil Wangner
Hello everyone,
They’re currently out of window but the most popular are commonwealth, Chevening, commonwealth shared, and university scholarships for international students
Original post by Anonymous #2
No statistics on acceptance rate, but 46 persons were selected last year if that helps: https://www.mastercardfoundation.fund.cam.ac.uk/directory/current-scholars
This wait is killing me......😫
Original post by Anonymous #1
😭 the streets are saying on the 30th
Remember this Year, From 29th to 1st April will be a public Holiday- Easter Week.
So does that mean we will still get feedback around that time? Or it could actually be pushed to April or come earlier.
Just my thoughts
Original post by Anonymous #1
We almost there, barely 3 weeks from we will know our fate.
Original post by AnxiousJay
😭 the streets are saying on the 30th
Your name reflects how we’re all feeling right now, ‘anxious’ haha. Anyway, I heard that they’d send out email in the first week of April.
Reply 53
Original post by Anonymous #5
Your name reflects how we’re all feeling right now, ‘anxious’ haha. Anyway, I heard that they’d send out email in the first week of April.
You heard from where, and will they send to all including Successful and Unsuccessful candidates ?
Any news?
Original post by Anonymous #6
Any news?

From my side, No
I learned decisions will be out first week of April, that’s next week.
Original post by Anonymous #13
I learned decisions will be out first week of April, that’s next week.

Eehhh😫, Anxiety levels are up but regardless we need to know where we stand with funding
the wait is real, it's been nearly 10years since i got my offer at cambridge and met all my conditions except funding, the anxiety attacks are killing me. and God help us all to succeed on merit
Original post by Anonymous #3
the wait is real, it's been nearly 10years since i got my offer at cambridge and met all my conditions except funding, the anxiety attacks are killing me. and God help us all to succeed on merit

Wow, 10 years is such a long time (since 2014), are you still applying for same program you applied for 10 years ago?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending