The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Developmental Psychology and Clinical Practice 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #7
Hi, congratulations on your acceptance! I just received an email being unsuccessful for this program. May I ask what’s your background and what do you think made you stand out as a competitive and impressively a successful applicant? Would really appreciate your insights! Many thanks in advance

Hi is there any possibilities that they reject without any notifications or rejection mail?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by nabilahbasuki
Hi is there any possibilities that they reject without any notifications or rejection mail?

they're sending out rejections one by one so there are emails just some later than others depending on your app
Original post by Anonymous #3
they're sending out rejections one by one so there are emails just some later than others depending on your app

Oh i see, i applied in February so probably will still come later haha i sound so pessimistic but idk, thank you for the information!
Original post by Anonymous #7
Hi, congratulations on your acceptance! I just received an email being unsuccessful for this program. May I ask what’s your background and what do you think made you stand out as a competitive and impressively a successful applicant? Would really appreciate your insights! Many thanks in advance

Thanks! I am sorry to hear that your application was not successful this time; wishing you the best in whatever you do!
As for my background, I am a year 4 psychology undergraduate at a university in Asia (i think the reputation of my uni helps a lot; it is a global top 30), had a few research internships in psychological laboratories, and have experiences working with children. From the website it seems like they really care about work experience with children so I put a heavier emphasis on that in my essay. Hope that helps!
Original post by Anonymous #6
I got an offer 7 days after my interview (but partly because I told them the deadline for another offer is in 7 days. I think normally they take 1-2 months after the interview before sending out offers.

Did you email to let them know about the deadline for other offers or did you let them know during the interview. I'm still in the process on waiting for an offer and its been almost 3 weeks since my interview :frown:(

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending