The Student Room Group

Greenwich uni - adult nursing no updates

I was wondering if anyone else has applied for adult nursing at Greenwich uni and is yet to receive an update on their application after submitting scanned documents? I applied end of Jan before the 31st, and shortly after was asked to provide scanned documents of qualifications as I already have my a levels. I sent them my scanned documents 3 weeks ago and was told they would get back to me in around 10 days. Should I email and ask for an update or just wait and see? I don’t want to be forgotten about and not receive an interview but at the same time I don’t want to pester them. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
Original post by queenhol
I was wondering if anyone else has applied for adult nursing at Greenwich uni and is yet to receive an update on their application after submitting scanned documents? I applied end of Jan before the 31st, and shortly after was asked to provide scanned documents of qualifications as I already have my a levels. I sent them my scanned documents 3 weeks ago and was told they would get back to me in around 10 days. Should I email and ask for an update or just wait and see? I don’t want to be forgotten about and not receive an interview but at the same time I don’t want to pester them. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

If they have not responded to you within the given timeframe, then it if perfectly reasonable to contact the uni again. :smile:
Original post by queenhol
please let me know if you hear back from them im also waiting to receive any updates for my child nursing application !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending