The Student Room Group

IBM Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Once you send the application form off, did anyone receive an automated email confirming that the application form was received as I did not receive one at the time of application
Original post by gustavo123
Once you send the application form off, did anyone receive an automated email confirming that the application form was received as I did not receive one at the time of application

I received it a day after submitting my application saying

"Thank you for completing the IBM application form. We are currently reviewing your IBM Application Form in further detail and we will be in touch with the outcome of this review in due course."

You can try email them and ask if they have received your application
Original post by montasirmohasin
I received it a day after submitting my application saying
"Thank you for completing the IBM application form. We are currently reviewing your IBM Application Form in further detail and we will be in touch with the outcome of this review in due course."
You can try email them and ask if they have received your application

I've emailed them a few times but they haven't responded. What email did they send you the confirmation from?
I've emailed them a few times but they haven't responded. What email did they send you the confirmation from?

This is the email
[email protected]

Btw have you checked your junk it could be there
Original post by montasirmohasin
This is the email
[email protected]
Btw have you checked your junk it could be there

I have emailed them, nothing in spam at the moment
Reply 45
I have emailed them, nothing in spam at the moment
Email this. [email protected] the recruiter for DTS is emma page. She normally gets back to you within 48 hours.
yes i received one
Reply 47
I am starting to get worried... I applied in Manchester for DTS and still haven't heard anything back...
Original post by Hadd
I am starting to get worried... I applied in Manchester for DTS and still haven't heard anything back...

I didn't even receive an acknowledgement of my application form
I had emailed them previously and they didn't respond back
Original post by Hadd
I applied in London for DTS and havent heard anything back these comapnies are taking their time...
Reply 51
Original post by chetan11313
I applied in London for DTS and havent heard anything back these comapnies are taking their time...
What's your start date? Mine is June 24th
0Report
Original post by Hadd
What's your start date? Mine is June 24th
0Report
i selected the Sept 2nd
Original post by M.Bxh14
Email this. [email protected] the recruiter for DTS is emma page. She normally gets back to you within 48 hours.

I've emailed them previously but gotten no response, when did you email them?
When you log into the application system, does it say "Current Status: Application Recieved - Under Review"
When you log into the application system, does it say "Current Status: Application Recieved - Under Review"
yeah thats what it says
received an invite to assessment centre this morning for DTS
Original post by Lit4English

Congratss
What date and location is it for
Original post by Lit4English
same got one this morning for DTS in london my start date on the sept 2nd
Anyone applied for Manchester?

Quick Reply

Latest