The Student Room Group

IBM Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hadd
I have heard NOTHING. Only the confirmation email. I am starting to get so stressed omg

Have you heard anything back?
Reply 81
Original post by gustavo123
Have you heard anything back?

Lol nope, do you know anyone from Manchester who has?
Original post by Hadd
Lol nope, do you know anyone from Manchester who has?

Just rejections, no one I know has gotten through to AC
Reply 83
Just rejections, no one I know has gotten through to AC

I think that's a good sign. What A levels are you doing ?
Original post by Hadd
I think that's a good sign. What A levels are you doing ?

CS, Economics, Business
CS, Economics, Business

How about you?
Original post by akp5467
Has anyone got their assessment center on 4th April? Just handed in my presentation for it.

nope mine is tomorrow just a bit nervous for my presentation.Hope it goes well
Reply 87
How about you?

I did Bio, Chemistry and Spanish. And then an online course on Python
just had my AC. interview + presentation was rly strong but feels like I bombed the group exercise as the other members were really good. probably a rejection tbh but we'll see
Reply 89
Original post by Lit4English
just had my AC. interview + presentation was rly strong but feels like I bombed the group exercise as the other members were really good. probably a rejection tbh but we'll see

What type of questions they asked?
Reply 90
I'm going to email IBM cause thus feels like a joke atp. Can anyone send me their email?
Original post by Lit4English

Same had the AC today it was alright lets see how it went Emma said we should receive our decisions by today afternoon
Original post by Hadd
I'm going to email IBM cause thus feels like a joke atp. Can anyone send me their email?

yeah here [email protected]
Original post by chetan11313
Same had the AC today it was alright lets see how it went Emma said we should receive our decisions by today afternoon

tbf she said the group exercise this year was made a lot harder. so who knows. i think she said either today or within ten days. best of luc,
Reply 94

any advice for the group activity?
Original post by Hadd
any advice for the group activity?

actively participate and ask everyone for their opinions also volunteer to watch the time, I did those things and passed the AC. good luck!
Reply 96
Has anyone heard back from accenture?
Original post by Hadd

I've emailed them multiple times but gotten no response, let me know if you hear anything back
Original post by Hadd
Has anyone heard back from accenture?

yeah got an rejection :/
Reply 99
yeah got an rejection :/

I so sorry about that. The have not even had the decency to answer me. Do you remember when you heard back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending