Original post by mojebow259
What locations did you guys apply for?

I did London/ Bristol but didn't score more than 20 so doubtful I will get it
Original post by sorrytobethatguy

Fair enough, hopefully we will. Tbh the questions were hard for everyone
Sucks that they say you are successful but don't actually give an offer

Yeah it's pretty annoying. I wonder how many people got that email considering there are only 5 places.
Would you lot take this role if it was offered to you?/ Have offers from elsewhere?

Same
Reply 67
Anyone got any knowledge about what happens next? Do we all get an email soon to say whether we have a job offer or are on waiting list? Will this be very soon?
Original post by ljkaras
Anyone got any knowledge about what happens next? Do we all get an email soon to say whether we have a job offer or are on waiting list? Will this be very soon?

Nah :frown:
Reply 69
Everyone else get the email about interview delays?
Reply 70
Original post by ljkaras
Everyone else get the email about interview delays?

yeah I've got an email confirming this.
Have any of you applied for the level 4 apprenticeship that’s also being offered?
Anyone else going a bit crazy? They said they'd be in touch from sometime today onwards thru this week. Waiting sucks!
Original post by ljkaras
Anyone else going a bit crazy? They said they'd be in touch from sometime today onwards thru this week. Waiting sucks!

Yeah I thought they'd get back to us all by today but then I read the email and its this week
Original post by mojebow259
Yeah I thought they'd get back to us all by today but then I read the email and its this week

Same, I was expecting something today and then realised it's all week. And many companies get delayed with giving out responses.
What was your guy's location preferences?
Original post by Glup3454
What was your guy's location preferences?

LDN
I was thinking about emailing to see if it will still be this week.... but i dont wna annoy them
Original post by ljkaras
I was thinking about emailing to see if it will still be this week.... but i dont wna annoy them

Nah don't. It's only been one day of the week so far. Email next Monday if you want to chase them up.
Original post by ljkaras
LDN

That was my preferred position but the only position they were able to offer me was in York. Still accepted tho I’m happy that I even got an offer at all

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending