The Student Room Group

Second degree

Hi sfe,

So I completed an access course in order to study dental hygiene and therapy as a second degree. However, my application has been unsuccessful... I'm yet to find out whether its due to the capacity of the class or because I'm under qualified.

My question is, am I able to apply for dentistry as a second funded degree? Or any other medicine/healthcare related degree? It seems like a waste of 2 years completing the access course if I can't use it to get I to university.

Thank you
Original post by Lynds0402
Hi sfe,

So I completed an access course in order to study dental hygiene and therapy as a second degree. However, my application has been unsuccessful... I'm yet to find out whether its due to the capacity of the class or because I'm under qualified.

My question is, am I able to apply for dentistry as a second funded degree? Or any other medicine/healthcare related degree? It seems like a waste of 2 years completing the access course if I can't use it to get I to university.

Thank you
Hi there,

Just to confirm, do you currently have a degree in a different subject to medicine and healthcare?

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending