The Student Room Group

pWc flying start degree 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by magicalpanda233
How was the assessment centre, any tips? Also are you currently on the course? If so what uni, if you don’t mind me asking.
honestly last year it was pretty chilled, only tip i can rlly give is to not focus too much on the actual source/task but rather how you interact w the people in your team & no i didnt meet the grade so i applied again
Original post by vinnnnnnno
honestly last year it was pretty chilled, only tip i can rlly give is to not focus too much on the actual source/task but rather how you interact w the people in your team & no i didnt meet the grade so i applied again
Thank you
Reply 42
Original post by fzahid123
okk I’ll send it u on private if u could still see it ?
Can you add me as well?
I mean tbh they just went through what we will be expecting to happen on the day and then they spend 30 minutes answering questions, only thing I learned was that we’ll only be doing a group task and no one on one interview which most people thought we would be doing. I can add u to a group chat I just started up if you want more info and possible stuff? there’s only me and this other girl tho 😭
Let me join
I mean tbh they just went through what we will be expecting to happen on the day and then they spend 30 minutes answering questions, only thing I learned was that we’ll only be doing a group task and no one on one interview which most people thought we would be doing. I can add u to a group chat I just started up if you want more info and possible stuff? there’s only me and this other girl tho 😭
hey i missed my session was there anything else they said that was useful i would really appreciate it i now feel extra unprepared 😭
Does anyone know if the group exercise requires technical knowledge or is it more just logical thinking?
Original post by icarusadore
Does anyone know if the group exercise requires technical knowledge or is it more just logical thinking?
im pretty sure its just general knowledge but the most important is working as a team
If you’re put with applicants that applied to do a different programme from you how do they choose who to go forward with? For example if you’re put with all tech applicants for london but you’re the only accounting applicant for nottingham, how do they assess that against other accounting applicants/compare performances?
(edited 1 month ago)
What are we meant to be doing in the prep time? and do we present our findings/conclusion and if we do who do we present them to?
Reply 49
Has anyone received offers for the Ada College Pwc Program?
No 😭
Can you add me too please?
I got your private message but I can’t send messages cause I just made the account and have to wait. Can you private message me your email or any social media account and I’ll send my number on there?
Reply 52
Did anyone get a call from PwC on the Manchester Tech Program
Original post by youmama
Did anyone get a call from PwC on the Manchester Tech Program
Yes, early afternoon I received an offer
Reply 54
Original post by muumbe.h
who was the call from
Reply 55
Original post by youmama
who was the call from
name, number
okk I’ll send it u on private if u could still see it ?
add me too please
Reply 57

is this for flying start programme?
Original post by roses.
is this for flying start programme?
Yh
Yh

But they were supposed to start calling next week why did u get urs already

Quick Reply