The Student Room Group

Firm and Insurance help

I'm applying for a Mathematics and Philosophy Bsc and hope to master in theoretical physics after meaning its vital I take certain applied maths options. At the moment I have an offer from KCL, Uni of York and Uni of Liverpool. The problem is that if I were to go to York that if I took maths + Phil I wouldn't be able to take these applied maths classes so either I drop down from a dual degree or I don't go. Both Kings and Liverpool allow you to take applied maths modules alongside a dual degree so could somebody help me on choosing my firm and insurance? It'd be good to know clearer what are my best options for further study on the course basis and then too affordability as I won't have lots of money. Another thing I'm considering too is the social life as I write and want the perform some gigs potentially too. Thanks !
Is there a reason that you haven’t applied for a theoretical physics degree for undergraduate?
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Is there a reason that you haven’t applied for a theoretical physics degree for undergraduate?

I'm pretty sure I would've enjoyed that but without enough direct experience I couldn't guarantee It'd be for me so I thought considering maths gives me as much opportunity to study it at postgrad while still giving me options in case I change my mind I thought it'd be a better choice, I also just enjoy maths a lot !
In terms of affordability and social life Liverpool is a no brainer - but it’s important to visit all your choices and decide for yourself.

You’ve got until may to decide this so lots of time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending