The Student Room Group

which cambridge college for PBS?

im thinking of applying to cambridge for psychology, but i cant really decide which college i want to go to. im interested in pembroke, kings, newnham, and maybe trinity but it seems super competitive lol. i prefer a somewhat central college that isn't too far from the psych department so i dont have to walk too far haha. im also lesbian so hopefully a more liberal/accepting community would be much appreciated lmao. i want to visit the campus but im an international student so i cant go there easily😭the colleges i mentioned above r all seem quite pretty to me tho. any advice would be awesome, tysm in advance!
Original post by Anonymous
im thinking of applying to cambridge for psychology, but i cant really decide which college i want to go to. im interested in pembroke, kings, newnham, and maybe trinity but it seems super competitive lol. i prefer a somewhat central college that isn't too far from the psych department so i dont have to walk too far haha. im also lesbian so hopefully a more liberal/accepting community would be much appreciated lmao. i want to visit the campus but im an international student so i cant go there easily😭the colleges i mentioned above r all seem quite pretty to me tho. any advice would be awesome, tysm in advance!

The 'which College for <subject>' is irrelevant. Cambridge really isn't that large and most people cycle so everywhere, expect perhaps Girton (add 10 minutes), is less than 20 minutes walk or 10 minutes by bike from the centre. That's way closer than you are likely to be in any other university, other that the other place!

It's 2024, all Colleges are totally comfortable with LBGTQ+ and a range of other diversities from any concept of the 'norm'. Even the Heads of Colleges are very diverse in terms of many protected characteristics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending