The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

submitting education certificates to university

I have a message in my intray on the university of Edinburgh applicant hub thing and it says "Please provide us with your Official A level and GCSE English language certificates. You are required to provide the information requested by 04/Aug/2023."

I have access to my GCSE English language certificate so I can upload that easily, but what does it mean by my A-Level certificates? I obviously don't have my results yet, and the deadline its asking it to be submitted by is before results day. Do I ignore it and just submit the GCSE one?
Original post by megsmirrorball
I have a message in my intray on the university of Edinburgh applicant hub thing and it says "Please provide us with your Official A level and GCSE English language certificates. You are required to provide the information requested by 04/Aug/2023."

I have access to my GCSE English language certificate so I can upload that easily, but what does it mean by my A-Level certificates? I obviously don't have my results yet, and the deadline its asking it to be submitted by is before results day. Do I ignore it and just submit the GCSE one?

Hello,
I would say to get in contact with the university admissions team to make sure they haven’t made any accidental mistakes regarding your application, rather than not submitting a certificate and risking the potential of rejection for something that’s not in your control.

Hope this helps,
Dom
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending