Original post by Hopefulug
When did he get the rejection
Think it was Friday last week.
Original post by Bluebell31
Think it was Friday last week.

5As by the end of S5? or S6?
Original post by mccannr18
5As by the end of S5? or S6?
He's in S6 now so must have been by end of S5. We had wondered whether he might get quite a tough conditional looking for As in both Advanced highers and extra Higher but no.
Anyone get rejected today?
I got an offer for Glasgow! Scots Law. Only need one B at advanced xx
Original post by emiliaonair
I got an offer for Glasgow! Scots Law. Only need one B at advanced xx

This is amazing, congratulations!! May i ask what time you got your offer and what you got on the lnat and higher etc?
Original post by mccannr18
This is amazing, congratulations!! May i ask what time you got your offer and what you got on the lnat and higher etc?

Sure. I got the offer at 6pm tonight. 5As at higher and 27 in the LNAT x
Got rejected from glasgow today, reason was becuase i didn’t mean S5 minimum requirements “. Even though i took the REACH programme which is meant to take away the S5 minimum as it states on their website. Failed the lnat aswell but im sure if that was a factor they would have mentioned in the reasoning.
Original post by KieranD17
Got rejected from glasgow today, reason was becuase i didn’t mean S5 minimum requirements “. Even though i took the REACH programme which is meant to take away the S5 minimum as it states on their website. Failed the lnat aswell but im sure if that was a factor they would have mentioned in the reasoning.

I mean i got rejected from Glasgow saying “You have not got a satisfactory lNAT by the deadline” now there 2 two ways to interpret this one i didn’t achieve a good score or 2 i didn’t do it by the deadline. I’m pretty sure i did because a glasgow admissions officer said to me the dead line to book it is on the 14 February and u must do this before the deadline, Glasgow university said they will investigate my case on the LNAT and i might heard something back from them tomorrow. i done it on the 27 January soo idk
Original post by DelenRajeeve
I mean i got rejected from Glasgow saying “You have not got a satisfactory lNAT by the deadline” now there 2 two ways to interpret this one i didn’t achieve a good score or 2 i didn’t do it by the deadline. I’m pretty sure i did because a glasgow admissions officer said to me the dead line to book it is on the 14 February and u must do this before the deadline, Glasgow university said they will investigate my case on the LNAT and i might heard something back from them tomorrow. i done it on the 27 January soo idk

Sorry I think I mixed my dates up there, honestly can't remember the date to book it being as late as Feb but may have been, all a blur now 🤣 I hope you managed to sit it on time and they see that and all's well!
Original post by MollieMcKezie
Sorry I think I mixed my dates up there, honestly can't remember the date to book it being as late as Feb but may have been, all a blur now 🤣 I hope you managed to sit it on time and they see that and all's well!

I mean they won't lie. But all in all I sat it that is what it matters. Plus I only need AAABB i’m widening access student. And doing my first highers so idk. So hopefully the addminsion teams will do an investigation and see what happens me personally I won't get my results in August uni will know my result already
I mean they won't lie. But all in all I sat it that is what it matters. Plus I only need AAABB i’m widening access student. And doing my first highers so idk. So hopefully the addminsion teams will do an investigation and see what happens me personally I won't get my results in August uni will know my result already

Oh yeah I don't think unis would lie at all, was more a reference to my poor memory and how I've blocked out anything lnat related now it's over 😆

Good luck!

where are you seeing AAABB?
Original post by anonymous8876
where are you seeing AAABB?

For those who live in MD40: i need AAABB but glasgow knows my situation how i’m sitting my first highers in S6 and not in S5 so idk they could potentially give me an offer without getting AAB in S5
For those who live in MD40: i need AAABB but glasgow knows my situation how i’m sitting my first highers in S6 and not in S5 so idk they could potentially give me an offer without getting AAB in S5

best of luck to you, i’m still patiently waiting as well 🤞🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending