The Student Room Group

Haven't heard from the Funding bodies yet (Cambridge)

I have applied for my PhD at Cambridge and got a conditional offer and college acceptance at Christ's. I applied for several funding bodies (Harding, Krishnan Ang and Cambridge trust fund). I wonder when I would hear from them if I have been able to secure funding and if so when do they usually announce it, and I'm actually a little nervous now. Can someone tell me a little more about this? I have a CGPA of 3.81/4.00 and also have published 4 papers in good journals such as Scientific Reports and ACS Omega.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have applied for my PhD at Cambridge and got a conditional offer and college acceptance at Christ's. I applied for several funding bodies (Harding, Krishnan Ang and Cambridge trust fund). I wonder when I would hear from them if I have been able to secure funding and if so when do they usually announce it, and I'm actually a little nervous now. Can someone tell me a little more about this? I have a CGPA of 3.81/4.00 and also have published 4 papers in good journals such as Scientific Reports and ACS Omega.
Anytime between March and June. No-one can be any more specific than that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending