The Student Room Group

Loreto application !!URGENT!!

I got the postcard saying Loreto will contact me regarding an interview in December but it’s now March and I haven’t heard anything back. They say to contact back near the end of March if you still haven’t heard anything but I’m getting paranoid, is anybody else in the same situation or was in previous years and it ended up being fine ?????
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by discoelysium
I got the postcard saying Loreto will contact me regarding an interview in December but it’s now March and I haven’t heard anything back. They say to contact back near the end of March if you still haven’t heard anything but I’m getting paranoid, is anybody else in the same situation or was in previous years and it ended up being fine ?????
CONTACT THEM ASAP AFTER SCHOOL
Don’t email them as their emails don’t work so call them
I know someone who was in the same situation and turns out her letter for her interview never reached her house so she never knew and she had to call them

Quick Reply

Latest