The Student Room Group

Loreto college taster day

Hi guys so the loreto college open evening was in October I went and signed up for the taster day which is in November in a few weeks and I've got an email that I've just got chosen! What happens on this taster day does anyone know as it's only November and I'm in year 11 and I don't know what we are going to do there
Original post by Icantchoose
Hi guys so the loreto college open evening was in October I went and signed up for the taster day which is in November in a few weeks and I've got an email that I've just got chosen! What happens on this taster day does anyone know as it's only November and I'm in year 11 and I don't know what we are going to do there

hi do u still have the form for the taster day i went to the open day but i cant find the form for the taster day anywheree
and i think that at the taster days u pick whatever subjects you might do in college and try them out or somethig
Reply 2
Original post by slitheringfoxes
hi do u still have the form for the taster day i went to the open day but i cant find the form for the taster day anywheree
and i think that at the taster days u pick whatever subjects you might do in college and try them out or somethig

Hi it wasn't a form basically on the open evening in the canteen the eating area there was this small area at the back where they had application forms so I got one of that and there was this little card for the taster day you just had to put your full name and your email and give it to them so it was just sign in there and give it there
Hi it wasn't a form basically on the open evening in the canteen the eating area there was this small area at the back where they had application forms so I got one of that and there was this little card for the taster day you just had to put your full name and your email and give it to them so it was just sign in there and give it there

thanks for replyingg my friend took a pic of the qr code so i was able fill in the morn thanks for helping thoo

I’m going there tomorrow too! What is everyone wearing like is it formal or sixth form dress?
Reply 5
Same! I'm wearing casual probably hoodie and joggers or jeans, what subjects are you taking I'm taking bio, chem, maths and psychology
Same! I'm wearing casual probably hoodie and joggers or jeans, what subjects are you taking I'm taking bio, chem, maths and psychology

I’m taking bio chem sociology and psychology!
Reply 7
For loreto do u need to be under 18 to join? Or can u join after turning 18

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending