Such a good book, scarily real and believable but sadly very unknown 😢
Reply 21
Original post by Bekahthegap
“A quite invisible catastrophe”
“Those were chaotic, makeshift days”
“Light would be unhooked from day, darkness unchained from night”

The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson-Walker

Such a good book, scarily real and believable but sadly very unknown 😢
im actually loving this thread because the amount of book recs im getting is mental. I'll defo be adding this to my list <3
"If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself." from Percy jackson and the Olympians, book #1
Reply 23
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
"If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself." from Percy jackson and the Olympians, book #1
belive it or not, i have yet to read percy jackson. It was one of the books i was never on as a primary kid and that skeleton one too
Original post by Tatakae L
belive it or not, i have yet to read percy jackson. It was one of the books i was never on as a primary kid and that skeleton one too
Uh what, sorry WHAT. 😂 I actually read it Year 9 but I was obsessed because it was so easy to read but good plot and fun characters. I never got into skullduggery (I think that’s the other one you’re on about)
Reply 25
Original post by study23!
Uh what, sorry WHAT. 😂 I actually read it Year 9 but I was obsessed because it was so easy to read but good plot and fun characters. I never got into skullduggery (I think that’s the other one you’re on about)
BAHHA IK IM SO PATHETICC. my freind has been asking me to read it and watch it for so long but I never got onto it, and I know I woul love it too. I will eventually read it, but my reading list is soo long and my work life is just clashing with it.

AND YES THAT IS THE BOOK IM ON ABT, everyone was reading it in my primary and bare boys were in secondary too. I swear it was all that they read
obsessed is a good word for last night
your convinving me more and more to actually read it instead of it rotting on my shelf
Please please please please do!!!

You should totally read the PJ books! :thumbsup: there's a tv show on disney+ (and they're making a 2nd season too :woo: )
They're fun to read even if you're not a kid :yep:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 29
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
Please please please please do!!!
Promise I will soon. Im gonna push it up. RIGHTTT UPP
Reply 30
Original post by Chronoscope
You should totally read the PJ books! :thumbsup: there's a tv show on disney+ (and they're making a 2nd season too :woo: )
They're fun to read even if you're not a kid :yep:
Yes, my freind has been trying to convice me. Honestly idk why i never got onto it as a child. Litteraly every other class read them execpt mine, we read HP. I will though because it has always been on my list:love:
Yes, my freind has been trying to convice me. Honestly idk why i never got onto it as a child. Litteraly every other class read them execpt mine, we read HP. I will though because it has always been on my list:love:
oh lol i've never read harry potter (yet!) but percy jackson is amazing. does anyone know if there's more than 5 books?
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
oh lol i've never read harry potter (yet!) but percy jackson is amazing. does anyone know if there's more than 5 books?
Of Percy or of HP? Percy Jackson there’s a whole set of five more books called Heroes of Olympus which has Percy Annabeth Nico and some other characters along with a lot of new ones but I’d definitely say although they are very good they are ‘heavier’ than the first five as in much longer and the plot is much bigger.

Then there’s a new Percy book that was out in September (set after the first 10, but you can read it without spoilers for the next 5). Then other series’ by the author who aren’t based around the main characters are trials of Apollo, Magnus chase books, Kane chronicles (think this is the name) and which go into like Nordic and Egyptian mythology and sometimes characters make guest appearances.

Basically if you liked Percy there’s a whole lot of books from that author you can read. As well as watch the show

HP I think there’s like 7 books
bhaa yess, bc I have so many sc too and its rediculousss.
And idk what you mean by the second half lovey
lesgooo :five: :biggrin:
ahh my bad- i misunderstood-
this is acc insanely beautiful, as though we belive we are so clever and true but in reality our minds just function on what we know and not what we dont know.
yeah kinda limiting >.<
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
Oh no I think the OP means she will censor the name of the character If mentioned in the quote not the name of the book :smile:
ahh i see, thenks, now i understand :smile:
Reply 36
"Who will look for you when you are the one
who disappears?"
[ As good as dead]
Reply 37
"You find out who your real freinds are when things like this happen.
Turns out I didnt have any, but I'm glad ..... does."
[ One of us is lying]
Of Percy or of HP? Percy Jackson there’s a whole set of five more books called Heroes of Olympus which has Percy Annabeth Nico and some other characters along with a lot of new ones but I’d definitely say although they are very good they are ‘heavier’ than the first five as in much longer and the plot is much bigger.
Then there’s a new Percy book that was out in September (set after the first 10, but you can read it without spoilers for the next 5). Then other series’ by the author who aren’t based around the main characters are trials of Apollo, Magnus chase books, Kane chronicles (think this is the name) and which go into like Nordic and Egyptian mythology and sometimes characters make guest appearances.
Basically if you liked Percy there’s a whole lot of books from that author you can read. As well as watch the show
HP I think there’s like 7 books
oh thx, i've only read the first 5 (of percy jackson)
Reply 39
"You blithering bumpkin!
You brainless bogvumper"
[The witches]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending