The Student Room Group

UCAS Personal Statement

I'm planning to apply for Accounting and Finance. Since we need to quote a book or some sort of literature in our personal statement, I thought I would quote something from or talk about the book "Psychology of Money". Is this a suitable book? Or, should I talk about something else? I also thought of writing about the Sri Lankan financial crisis, but I wasn't really sure if that would relate to accounting. (what do you think?)
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by acremote
I'm planning to apply for Accounting and Finance. Since we need to quote a book or some sort of literature in our personal statement, I thought I would quote something from or talk about the book "Psychology of Money". Is this a suitable book? Or, should I talk about something else?

Don't quote me on this, but I feel like that might be more economics than finance
Reply 2
Original post by AnotherStudent!
Don't quote me on this, but I feel like that might be more economics than finance

Ohh I see. What book might be more Accounting and Finance?
Ohh I see. What book might be more Accounting and Finance?

Have a look at the Unis you're applying for, as some may list books for preliminary reading. I know LSE and Cambridge do this, and I'm sure other Universities will as well.
Reply 4
Original post by AnotherStudent!
Have a look at the Unis you're applying for, as some may list books for preliminary reading. I know LSE and Cambridge do this, and I'm sure other Universities will as well.

ohh alright thank you so much!
ohh alright thank you so much!

No worries, good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending