The Student Room Group

Leonardo Software Apprenticeship 2024

Hey everyone, I noticed there isn't a thread for the Leonardo Software Degree Apprenticeship for 2024. Has anyone applied and heard back? I did the video interview and I received an email today saying they're still reviewing all the applications.
Original post by muffincoffeecake
Hey everyone, I noticed there isn't a thread for the Leonardo Software Degree Apprenticeship for 2024. Has anyone applied and heard back? I did the video interview and I received an email today saying they're still reviewing all the applications.
HI. I just did the virtual interview soo fingers crossed
Reply 2
Anybody had any contact since the intial automated application stuff?
Reply 3
Original post by Njjones1
Anybody had any contact since the intial automated application stuff?

They should reply back to you after a couple days after, that’s what happened to me
Original post by elflord12

How did it go and what was the questions like?
Original post by elflord12

What questions did they ask, I’m looking to apply
Reply 6
Original post by muffincoffeecake

Applied for it too. Nothing yet and it’s been a while…
I applied to a different apprenticeship but haven’t heard back after the video interview this is a great company with a lot of opportunities so worried it’s been 2 weeks since the interview but still says in process on the portal
Original post by Ricowrld
Applied for it too. Nothing yet and it’s been a while…

still no update on the application as well. The application portal is still open
Original post by Ibtisammy
still no update on the application as well. The application portal is still open

Just called the guy who I think is in charge of degree apprenticeships. He’s been on “annual leave” for ages. Supposedly meant to return on March the 18th it’s April 22nd…
Original post by Ricowrld
Just called the guy who I think is in charge of degree apprenticeships. He’s been on “annual leave” for ages. Supposedly meant to return on March the 18th it’s April 22nd…

Does he have an email address?
Original post by Ibtisammy
Does he have an email address?

Not sure
Hey guys applied to it aswell, did my recorded interview, been more than a month and I haven’t heard back yet , send them multiple emails and got no response. Called the parent company at Luton , they couldn’t tell me anything useful, also said careers department doesn’t have a number you can call. So I guess we all just waiting ……
Did the video interview a while back still nothing
Original post by nmnghaf
Did the video interview a while back still nothing

Same but for different apprenticeship getting worried since so close to exams how are we’re going to find time to do the last stage yk
Original post by student 2022
Same but for different apprenticeship getting worried since so close to exams how are we’re going to find time to do the last stage yk

Yh true normally the AC r in may , saw that for one company so I’m just guessing its going to be in may.
Anyone hear anything yet
(edited 11:17)
Original post by student 2022
Anyone hear anything yet

Nope, most likely 2mrw not sure tho.
Most likely may tbh. If they guy in charge of interviews was on holiday recently , he’s got about 100+ applications to go through and then 400+ recorded interviews to watch , am sure he’s got a team to do that but it will still take a while

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending