Uni help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lootii1
lmk when you hear back from manchester

I will!!
Reply 21
Original post by Isabella3232
I will!!

do you know other people applying to law with the same issues of not getting many or any offers?
Original post by lootii1
do you know other people applying to law with the same issues of not getting many or any offers?

Urm I know one girl that was similar to me who ended up with an average Lnat and she has a spot at Exeter and Cardiff . However the other person I know got into Ucl with a really high Lnat. Neither have gone through extra though. Wbu?
Reply 23
Urm I know one girl that was similar to me who ended up with an average Lnat and she has a spot at Exeter and Cardiff . However the other person I know got into Ucl with a really high Lnat. Neither have gone through extra though. Wbu?

i know a couple ppl with offers to nottingham and queen mary and one to ucl but nothing else or anyone to extra
please with those grades take a gap year!!!
Original post by edfoeasol
please with those grades take a gap year!!!

Really?!
Really?!

you're predicted 3 A*s and an A, you could go to literally any university. take some time to practise the LNAT and submit a stronger UCAS application next year. apply to Manchester as one of your options, but you also have 4 other options.
Reply 27

any updates?
Original post by lootii1
any updates?

Omg sorry, yes Manchester got back to me about the same thing you said. Spoke to Exeter applications there are still open so I am waiting back to hear from them 😁 have you heard anymore?
Reply 29
Omg sorry, yes Manchester got back to me about the same thing you said. Spoke to Exeter applications there are still open so I am waiting back to hear from them 😁 have you heard anymore?

im waiting on Birmingham now aswell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending